Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
vegas aint shi%

hold on here meng, vegas you come in here thinkin jew all bad and stuff but jew know wut i think jew are scared of me cuz jew are always running or jumping me from behind i think deep down vegas jew are escared of me and steve please chose me for the tag team lumberjack match cuz dat way vegas can not run or hide.

NO TE ASUSTAS *******S SOY PACO DE LOS MOCHIS

Re: vegas aint shi%

Paco you know I don't like you very much or any Mexican for that matter. However if you can promise me a victory over Lion and Cash and deliver the Tag Team Belts back where they belong I may consider your request. Who would you have as your partner in this AU ass kicking match?

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm

Paco and the rest of you wannabes cant find anyone to beat Cash & Lion. The only way any of your so called talent can beat true athletes like the AU wrestlers is by cheating or ganging up with 5 on 1. You like to say Vegas is nothing but who is holding all the gold. I know that you slick are a little seasoned so I'll remind you. Adrenaline Unleashed Is holding all the gold.

-The one and only Lex Lucco

Ok Little big mouth Lex, you must be suffering from radiation sickness from all the atomic testing that was done in Nevada as your brain is warped. I have the videos and it is very clear that AU has done nothing but cheat and use dirty underhanded tactics such as nearly breaking the back of a little 13 year old female fan! WOW you are all such big talented wrestlers you can gang up on a little 80 pound girl, even then it took 6 of you "talented" guys to take her out. I had a request from Tyson Ferrari to be able to kick some AU-ass at November to Remember, I think it may as well be yours he kicks.

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm

Ok First off that little girl had it coming. She stepped into the ring and thats a place she doesn't need to be to begin with, so everything she received was from her own doing. And the only cheating that ever happend was on your end when Casper Adrian Blade pulled my tights to win. So you have so called talent that wants to step up and take me on. I have no problem beating the hell out of your guys but I'm not sure I even want to embarrass your talent anymore then what they already do to themselves by showing up in the ring. I mean we've already embarrassed you by taking your gold and having your talent jump ship. What more can do?¿?¿

-The One and Only Lex Lucco

And as for u Steve stank, who u callin little? The only one on the whole roster smaller than u is that wanna be wrestler reff of yours. Best to keep him clear of us or he might come up missing. Now lesson up u wrinkled up, think you can wrestle fossil. AU has always been on top of the mountain and we plan on staying there. And there is nothing u or ur band of winey UCW loser talent can do about it. Now see u on the 21st. not that its going to matter, the gold stays where it is, on real wrestlers.

Woah woah woah woah woah... Wait a minute Lexxy buddy! The only way we can beat AU guys is if we cheat or gang up on you? Wow I must have hit you in the head harder than I thought cause if I remember correctly, and I do, I beat you straight up! Fair and square! Or did you forget that little detail? But if you wanna cry about it I'll bring you a bottle and even some pull ups so you can really feel like a big kid now! Y'know one might say you are the reason UCW gets to make the matches this month! So... Ummm... Thanks I guess! :) You're swell! That was nice of you to do that for us!

Oh and I have one very very important question for you... How much does Randy Savage charge to let you rent his ring gear? I was sooooooooooooooooo jealous that I'm obviously not as cool as you! *cough* Sarcasm *cough*

Well well that masked midget can run his mouth along with every other Utardd. U see jumping u from behind was pure magic. It had nothing to do with being scared of u my little mexican jumpin bean, it was all about missin with ur mind and breakin some bone. Hows the ribs by the way. As for the 21st we will come do what we have been doing for months, running the whole show and let everyone see what real wrestling looks like. See u in a few weeks and just remember when we r in the ring on the 21st and ur ribs r pushing through the skin. U CANT RUN EITHER. It a win win situation for us. Beat u later. Oh yeah remember this,
"Sooner or later, EVERYONE get the Ca$h Flow!!!!!!!!!!!!"