Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CASHED-OUT

Do u really think I give a rats ass what u or the Utah fans like. Please. Ill give u one thing though u have been around longer than me but dont for one second think that means a thing. Ive wrestled legends in my career to. Honky Tonk Man, Raven, Road Dogg Jesse James, and tagged with Jim the anvel Nidheart. And future legends as well, CM punk, Mr. Kennedy, Shawn Divari. And Im still here standin tall and kickin ass. Somebody please stop me, oh yeah thats right. No one can By myself Im bigger than ur entire locker room, now add the rest of the Vegas guys. WOW UNSTOPABLE. And as for u Paco, Ive beatin big clowns than u up in my sleep. Good luck on the 21st, youll need it.

Spare Change is a better name for you Cash.

Good lord all mighty, you call those legends LOL. They could not even hold the jock strap of Marty Jannetty, Konnan, Jimmy Snuka, Sabu, AJ Styles, Vince, HHH or Ric Flair (to name a few of the real legends I have worked with). But I guess you don't aspire to greatness like I do. I can't believe you actually list Honky Tonk and Raven as legends that is too funny. Just goes to show every one how lacking in wrestling knowledge you really are. WOW Cash I am stunned!

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm