Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Tommy, Tommy, Tommy

If I were you I'd be worried about starving to death! I had several fans ask me who the heck that bleached out, skinny, scraggly, malnourished kid from Vegas was (that would be you). I understand how hard it must be to get any food with TyTan around eating everything in sight but heck man stick up for yourself now and then and get some food.

As for UCW-Zero there is nothing I need to "rebuild" a few crybaby, slefish, loser defectors is not exactly the destruction of UCW-Zero. I have been through "invasions" before and have survived them all just as I will this one. Last year it was Fusion Pro Wrestling out of Denver, seems like they are the ones who are not around anymore but UCW-Zero is. It's kind of nice to be watching a lesson in progress, you Vegas goons are going to have to learn the hard way. Trust me your lessons will be harsh on November 21st.

I have assembled one of the best team of wrestlers in independent wrestling and you can take that to the bank!

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm

Re: Tommy, Tommy, Tommy

hm, thats funny slick.. first of all im very well nourished.. unlike you i will not need someone to take care of me in a few years, they will make sure to nourish you in a home when you become of age.. by the way im glad to hear that your so-called "fans" are talking about me and not your roster... great news.

have a nice day slick!

COUNTDOWN TIL SLICK LOSES HIS LICENSE:
48 days & counting

las vegas - 1
utah - ucwZERO!!!

Re: Tommy, Tommy, Tommy

Tommy Boi, It's like one of those gross, sick Circus side show freak exhibits where it's so gross or sick it just sticks in your mind. Trust me the things they have said about you are not very flattering or favorable.

There is one thing about being a bit older than you baby bois from Vegas and that is I have had more than enough experiences in life to rely upon to deal with you punks.

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm

Oh and by the way Tommy Boi, I won't be losing my license, I presume you mean my drivers license. My cousin is the Director of the Drivers Licensing Department for the State of Utah. As you will come to learn in your miserable life it's who you know and who knows you that comes in handy when things need to be taken care of. Should I ever feel the need for assistance in this little spat with Adrenaline Unleashed I have some big guns in the wrestling business I cna rely on, but I really do not see the need for that. It would be like calling out the Army to stop a shoplifter.