Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AU

My boy Paco called me and told me about all the sh*t talking going on the UCW-0 message board so I just had to see what the hell is going on. And good hell almighty everyone is on here.
We've got some of Team Utah, Stevie Slick,Paco, and Devin Payne.
Against Team Nevada aka.. Nuclear Testing Retards,
Lex "The who cares" Lucco,
Tommy "The Punk a**" Misfit,
Ty Tan.. "The wanna be ShaQ,
J-Ca$h.. More like "J-Tra$h"
And last but not least, The Eccentric "Kitty Kat" aka Billy Ray.
This coming Saturday ALL you AU Girl Scouts are gonna get yours as UCW takes back what is ours and sends you back to that P.O.S. state of yours.

Re: AU

Hey Junior-Emo, Don't be talking crap about Billy Ray... I mean me! I will be forced to put you in check by posting a video of you singing Shania Twain "Feel Like a Woman" while leaving Las Vegas from a weekend beatdown by AU trainees.

Your mouth is the only skill you possess and you got lucky catching me with that knee and DDT of yours. But I swear, this Saturday, I'll give you the taste of my "Mane Attraction" and I will even serve up a plate of "Flying Knee's" to that puddle hopping tag teammate of yours. I'll send him back to the local Home Depot and you back to the make-up section at ShopKo to finish up your drag queen look!

the theme song of your life...

Dear Diary

Mood: Apathetic

My life is spiraling downward
I couldn’t get enough money to go to the Blood Red Romance and Suffocate Me Dry concert
It sucks cause they play some of my favorite songs like “Stab My Heart Because I Love You” and “Rip Apart My Soul” and of course “Stabby Rip Stab Stab” And It doesn’t help that I couldn’t get my hair to do that flippy thing either…Like that guy from that band can do...Some days, ya know...

I’m an emo kid, non-conforming as can be.
You’d be non-conforming too if you looked just like me
I have paint on my nails and makeup on my face
I’m almost emo enough to start shaving my legs
Cause I feel real deep when I'm dressing in drag
I call it freedom of expression, most just call me a fag
'Cause our dudes look like chicks, and our chicks look like dykes
Cause emo is one step below transvestite

Stop my breathing and slit my throat
I must be emo

I don’t jump around when I go to shows
I must be emo

I’m dark and sensitive with low self esteem
The way I dress makes everyday feel like Halloween
I have no real problems but I like to make believe
I stole my sister’s mascara now I’m grounded for a week
Sulking and writing poetry are my hobbies
I can’t get through a hawthorne heights album without sobbing
Girls keep breaking up with me, it’s never any fun
They say they already have a *****, they don’t need another one.

Stop my breathing and slit my throat
I must be emo

I don’t jump around when I go to shows
I must be emo

Dye in my hair and polish on my toes
I must be emo

I play guitar and write suicide notes
I must be emo

my life is just a black abyss... ya know..it’s so dark. And it’s suffocating me, grabbing a hold of me and tightening its grip, tighter than a pair of my little sisters jeans...which look great on me by the way.

When I get depressed I cut my wrist in every direction
Hearing songs about getting dumped gives me an erection
I write in a live journal and wear thick rimmed glasses
I tell my friends I bleed black and cry during classes
I’m just a bad, cheap imitation of goth
You can read me “Catcher in the Rye” and watch me jack off
I wear skin tight clothes while hating my life
If I said I like girls, I’d only be half right.

I look like I’m dead and dress like a homo
I must be emo

Screw Xbox I play old school Nintendo
I must be emo

I like to whine and hit my parentals
I must be emo

Me and my friends all look like clones
I must be emo

My parents don’t get me ya know
They think I’m gay just because they saw me kiss a guy… Well, a couple guys. But, I mean it’s the 2000’s. Can’t 2…or 4 dudes make out with each other without being gay?
I mean, chicks dig that kind of thing anyways.
I don’t know diary, sometimes I think you are the only one that gets me. You’re my best friend.

I feel like tacos..

BY: adam and andrew

las vegas - 1
utah - ucwZERO!!!

I see Miss eyeliner wants to come to the Adrenaline Unleashed Utah message board and talk some trash. You said your boy Taco called you to talk to you about the message board. Man Now I know your lying cause I've heard the jumping bean talk and Its not something understandable. You like to call our state trash but half of your locker room has jumped to AU. You say your going to take back what is yours. Trust me nothing was ever yours. You were just holding on to it til we got there. Just wait til Saturday when make a demonstration out you guys. Oh Yeah

The One and Only Lex Lucco

Listen here Lion, just because I can sing better than you does't mean you have to have an "achy breaky heart"! Tomorrow you and your boy's are gonna go back to that nuclear testing state of yours, (Ne-vaw-duh). Is that how you spell it in retard?

Misfit, Ummmm... I dont really have much to say to you besides, that was probably the most lame come back ever! You're probably the emo one since you know that stupid song. Get it right kid, Im into Metal, not Emo cutting punk's. So come tomorrow, if I see you anywhere backstage I'm gonna have to have knock your punk as* out!

And Lex "The who cares" Lucco, Your dad shoulda left you on the sheets, then you wouldn't be such a pain in my as*.

So AU see you tomorrow, we've got some suprises in store for you. BOOM* BOOM* SUCKAAAA*