Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Too good to miss!!!

Great!!! A place to throw that beaner, Paco and that make up wearing drama queen, Junior-X into the laps of your "entourage!"

Freakin' Utarded people...

ok ok ive been sittin back reading all the bull sh@#t goin on and now your talkin sh#$t to our fans. you listen to me you big mouth **** head im goin to ask the bord ove directors to make me a lumber jack so i can make sure you AU pansies keep your hands off our fans. and to have the front row seat to your ass woopen and to see your face up close and personal when the titles go back to UCW.

Why don't you ask your first grade teacher to write that letter for you? Trust me when I say, Mestre (a real champion) will give you such a beating in your match, you'll feel a little "special ed" in the head and not want anything to do with me... Let alone my fury and contempt I have for the UCW U-tarded fans, I may save let your broken ass watch me slap the disrespect out of their mouths!

You should be careful and watch who you're mouthing off to. For every lion there is a poacher, and that doesnt necessarily mean its somebody with a title around their waist or a pair of spandex shorts.