Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aaahhhhh Dear Utah

As I sit back in my Vegas hotel room, and while the girls recover, I decided to check in with the tards I left in Utah to live the high life. I see nothing has really changed. The two people with any talent in Utah are now in Vegas, yours truly and Cassidy.

So Utah is left with an old man with Slick depends, an illegal immigrant who sales Paco Tacos while wearing a mask from toys r us, and an eye liner wearing emo kid wearing his sisters pants while pretending to be a rock star, a redneck cowboy who didn’t pass 3rd grade spelling because he spent to much time on some mountain.....oh and my old tag partner Mr. Butt Payne....who always has Stevie Slicks back-like region... or vice versa...or something about that mountain again, who I had to carry his entire career.

I’m glad to see nothing has changed. Me and the Vegas crew are truly excited to see you all again. Our boots need shining, the Utah girls keep won’t stop calling us to come back, and oh....and you can shine these gold belts for us. They’ll be a little heavy for you, since no one in Utah can hold one, and we have alot of them,.. but hey if your good boys we might let you come out to our after party. Oh but that would mean you would have to be able to walk and stay out past ten o’clock....oops... sorry

Re: Aaahhhhh Dear Utah

Carried ME?????? Let's take a stroll down memory lane Mr. Gallo. How many Tag Team partners have you had? that spot has been a revolving door. Or maybe more like the Vegas hookers that are probably strung out all over your hotel room, everybody's had a turn. By the way Gallo, the only thing they are probably "recovering" from is the alzheimer's those 5 cent, 75 year old hookers had when they decided to go home with you.... I think you should take a moment and rethink your words. Were you carrying your partners or were we carrying you?
Remember your fall from that ladder back at TLC Carnage and who was staring down at you smiling? This time around I am going to make sure that you don't get back to your feet!