Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pause

If you all don't mind I'd like to pause this game right about now. See while I was on the east coast winning video game tournaments, Tekken 6 & Undisputed for those that keep asking, I got emails from AU & UCW fans, hell even AU & UCW wrestlers telling me what's going on on this message board. All I see is child like elementry name calling from UCW, 'you're fat', 'you're skinny', 'you cheated', 'blah blah blah blah'. Do me a HUGE favor and go down to the local burger shack and order a burger and cries. For those of you that can take your mouth off the nipple of your baby bottle, go grab a 6 pack of whinekens.

See Steve I'm not sure what colors or loyalty I showed you and your fans. When you asked me where I hailed from did I not say, LAS VEGAS? Didn't that give you a clue or were you just hoping like all other organizations I wrestle and have wrestled for that I would be a staple in your organization? Sorry to disappoint, but my job is to wrestle and win, not for anyone, but myself. Oh and just so we are clear, booking a wrestler for a show or wrestling on the same show as someone does not me you've 'worked' with them as in having a match. If that's the case I can add a boatload of wrestlers that I've 'worked' with to the long list of wrestlers I have already wrestled.

Now Paco I know you're English is no bueno, but neither are your facts. See it's only cheating if you're caught. Here let me give you an example. Remember our match last month? It may be hard to remember since I tattooed you with my Ultra-X title belt, but let me replay it for you. See J-Cash came out and tossed me the belt, I tossed it to you. The ref turned around and thought you hit me, 'thinking' YOU cheated. See so if you're caught it's cheating, I just happen to be smart about how I win a game. Oh and when you put your hands on my property, that then becomes an issue. Think about that next time holmes!

Last but certainly not least, Dallas Murdock. I was informed while in Los Angeles that it would be me and you for my Ultra-X title. Now you're talking a big game there cowboy. See the problem is just like the rest of UCW locker room, it's ALL talk. So you wanna talk, then here goes. If Steve wanted you to have the belt back, why didn't he give you a title shot in September or October? Let that settle in for a moment. I think you have bigger fish to fry my friend. But I know, I know, me and you on the 21st, gotcha. Just so you know I'll be the guy playing the PSP with the Ultra-X title. I won't be hard to find, there's only one Antonio Mestre.

Re: Pause

Good lord I thought I was long winded. Mestre no matter how much you try to justify it you stabbed UCW-Zero and the Utah fans in the back. We know how to handle traitors and you will be dealt with next Saturday. I hope you can still play your video games with a bunch of broken fingers and thumbs!

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm

Re: Pause

Wait let me stop and think about this, you handle traitors by putting them in a tag team match AFTER they so called 'turned their back' on you? No that's not it, you put them in a tag team elimination match? Is that how you handle so called traitors? If my memory serves me correctly I walked out unscaved from both and in fact defeated your FORMER tag team champs single handed. Not to mention I had already beaten Kid Cade and Dallas Murdock the months prior.

Wait, wait, wait! No, how YOU handle this so called traitor is by putting me in a SINGLES match against the guy I BEAT for the title 4 months ago!! I love it!!