Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Clock is Ticking

Look it has been the battle of words the last few weeks. Well its time for UCW to put up or get out! None of you have the talent to even carry the gold that are around our waist.

Let's not get the whole thing twisted AU has dominated and it doesn't change just because its Nov.

For those 6 unlucky souls that step into the ring with me. Make sure you make out you wills now and make a peace with God. You soon will be at the gates.

Mestre, J-Cash, Our Leader E-Lion, TyTan, Gallo, Cassidy, Nikki, Tommy mist, Lex, are all coming to put UCW down and out. Be ready for this Ass Kicking of a life time.

Re: The Clock is Ticking

I can't believe that I am about to say this, but here goes.....Ty Tan, The UCW-Zero faithful in me says I want that belt back in UCW-0 and I hope that you don't make it out of that gauntlet match..... BUT..... A part of me wants you to make it out as champion so that I can finish off Gallo AND TAKE PLEASURE IN CHOPPING YOU DOWN TO SIZE MYSELF!!!!!!