Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One Down ~ Two Left

W.T.G. Dallas (and paco for getting that PSP). Kitty Kat Kent and Short Change will get the "Tender Loving Care" (TLC) they had coming. And the TyTan(ic) will sink down soon as well. :)

Re: One Down ~ Two Left

Dallas had help! Kid Kade & Paco both interferred and distracted the true Champ, Antonio Mestre. Dallas is on borrowed time with that title!

EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES, wow you AU guys are full of it. The bottom line is he lost, if he can't keep his mind on the match that is his problem. Maybe he should leave the toys at home next time or better yet leave the wrestling to the grownups!

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm

Not only once, but twice, my personal belongings were stolen by a dirty mexican by the name of Paco. In the eyes of UCW that's okay I take it, right? Here you're calling me a cheater from last month, but you have every distraction in the world be apart of my match from Dallas's tag team partner to the mexican jumping bean Paco and even the referee who pushed me into Dallas knocking me out and that's not cheating??!! How in the world is that fair? Wait, now that I think of it is flattering that it took 3 other people to help Dallas Murdock win the belt.

Now let me set the record straight Steve, up until my last match I was undefeated and had never been pinned or submited. Now what that means, which even you have to admit, is that even while playing video games I am one talented S.O.B. to hold the Ultra X Title since August of this year. With that being said I have 2 words for you 'rematch clause'. I want my rematch with the hill billy at the next show!!

You really want to add another loss to your record?

I will check with the Ultra-X Champion Mr. Dallas Murdock and see if he wants to kick your tail again.

Like I said if you would concentrate on wrestling rather than playing with your toys you may have a better chance. If you don't want to have your stuff taken then my advice is to not bring it. I will admit that Paco is a thief he has stolen many things from me over the years including my car, knowing this I no longer leave things where he can get at them. I guess that makes me a bit smarter than you.

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm