Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Oh baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are some things about my past you had better do some checking on.

So you want to play the game that way do you? I can tell you right now Lion that if you open that can of worms you will find them crawling through out your moldering bodies. I have been reformed from my past however it is not much of a stretch to live parts of it again.

You do not know who you are dealing with boys of that I am now sure. Let me spell it out to you... If you value your health and the health of your families you had better make darn sure that Paco and Jr-X are in tip top condition going in to the TLC match. What happens once the bell rings is fair game but until then you better hope to h e l l that nothing and I do mean nothing happens to Paco and Jr-X. Even if you are not responsible I will hold you responsible so you had better pray to God for their health.

You punks may live and work in Vegas but people I know own and run Vegas.

Stevie Slick

Re: Oh baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhh, i get it.. your at that stage of your life where your old and you think you know and can do anything... like drive... listen stevie "the old man" no longer slick, the display of adrenaline destroying what utah has to offer.. once again.. really leaves you with no choice but to pack up your diapers and hearing aid and just leave. you see senile slick adrenaline unleashed UTAH is now our property.. its complete bull that we still have to fight for it come december, that really doesn't matter though, because it is beyond obvious who will come out on top.. again. i can't wait to get in that ring and smash someone in half next month, it will just clearly add injury to.. well.. what is left of.. dare i say it.. ucw.

RIP UCW-garbage
????-2009
Adrenaline Unleashed (UTAH) has been born!

las vegas - 2
utah - ucw-ZERO!!!

And I thought it was me that should be spouting mindless babble according to you, LOL.

Listen up good Tommy Hissyfit, you avoided getting your ass kicked last Saturday but you won't be so lucky come Seasons Beatings. The fans love seeing misbehaved Elves get put in their place. The hard part is deciding which of the UCW-Zero Super Stars gets to kick you backside. They all want your two front teeth for Christmas boy.

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm

slick, u put me up against any of your so-called top stars in ucw and i will hand them a beating, there back side will seem seasoned after i wreck one of your boys.. give me the match slick, just give it to me!!

I guess you are getting a lot of practice "seasoning" back sides with Tristan and Cassidy hanging with you punks.

OK UCW-Zero Locker Room who wants to kick this skinny white boys bony hind end?

You have to realize that none of them thinks of you as a real challenge.

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm