Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Payne!! Think About This!!

Who do you have lefted! I just ran through 6 of your guys like a hot knife through butter. The only 2 that could have given me a go! We have Tristian Gallo and Cassidy! Which now are highly paid and living the life in Las Vegas on the stage they belong on. So I ask the question who would be that eager and stupid to step foot in the ring with me. Oh if Payne thinks he has a shot. He should think again. He to use weapons for Tristian who I might add still was the better man!! I don't need a weapon because I am one. You felt the crushing power that I have. By the way it felt good hear you cry out in pain, and I look forward to breaking you in half next time. I tell you what Steve I really would like to crush that little mexican jumping bean taco oh paco! Maybe if Mestre would give me the honor I just destroy Dallas. What to do! What to Doooo!!!

Re: Payne!! Think About This!!

LOL, TyTan, TyTan, TyTan, you do amuse me. Like I told your puppet master the big *****cat, I have tried to leave my past behind me but I do have connections that would make you shake in your big boots. I'm sure some way some how one of my UCW-Zero wrestlers will bring the belt home but if not, I do have alternatives.

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm