Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Glad you finally listened

There's nothing divine going on here. I know where I stand and as the referee my decision is final, and nothing will change that.

What do you mean "...BTW, if CJ Ramos ever lays a hand on the beautiful Grace Fallen again...". Lying is not good and is a hell worthy sin, we discussed about this matter last time Mr. Holy. And Cj Ramos is to smart not to touch her in dreadful fear of diseases (lol). Maybe one day in the not so far future D.O.D. and Grace vs. Cj Ramos and Morgan and hopefully they will break your hands so you can no longer type these horrible and awful lies about CJ and Ref Cam.

Who in the hell do you think you are. Never challenge the words of the Lord, and By God I speak them. Sister Grace Fallen will never have to fight. I do all the fighting around here and if I see you or have Cam as a ref in any more of my matches there will be hell to pay. Literal hell. So saith the deacon.