Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TLC

When Cash and I clip your wings and break your legs, we won't have to worry about you climbing any ladders and fulfilling any illusions of grandeur.

I will make one promise to you... Your face will be rearranged and I will do it in a fashion where your Utard fans will see it coming. They will witness the chair smashing into your skull while it is pinned against a laddor or table. I will make it so you never attempt to even think about our tag titles without going into a downward spiral of depression!

Oh we are so scared!!!!

WOW, Lion we are all shaking in our boots after reading that last post. I'm sure that Paco and Jr-X will be calling me any moment now asking me to let them out of the match. You are soooooooooooooo scary I bet Jr-X and Paco are in hiding and won't even show up for the match out of fear of the all powerful Lion and Cash.

YOU FOOLS NEED TO REMEMBER PACO AND JR-X ASKED FOR THIS MATCH. IT WAS YOU AND YOUR FEARLESS CASH THAT HAD TO BE FORCED IN TO IT.

LET ME TELL YOU A LITTLE SOMETHING, UCW-ZERO WAS STARTED SO I COULD CHANNEL PACO, JR-X, BLITZ, MURDOCK, AND THE REST OF THE ROSTERS AGGRESSION AND STOP THEM FROM THE ULTRA VIOLENT FORM OF BACKYARD WRESTLING THEY HAD BEEN DOING SINCE THEY WERE 12 YEARS OLD. THIS IS THEIR PLAYGROUND THEY THRIVE ON IT. YOU AND YOUR BOY CASH ARE IN FOR THE BEATINGS OF YOUR LIVES. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED ON YOU.

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm

Re: Oh we are so scared!!!!

I would have to agree with Stevie Slick for Once! He worded that well, and it's true. I thrive on pro wrestling. This is the first time ever, seeing UCW-ZERO wrestlers join forces and put there differences aside. To unite and protect our promotion. Dec 19th, T.L.C, Mine and Paco's signature match. You say your gonna, "re-arrange" my face with a chair? Well you may, but I Know that Paco and I will become the New Tag Team Champs, and bring the gold back home!

The only gold you'll be bring home are the gold caps used on your teeth from me cracking your face wide open with an authentic autographed Eccentric Lion chair shot!

You guys are about to become a cobble stone in history that we gracefully walk upon as Adrenaline Unleashed prepares for the final takeover at Seasons Beatings! Come January 2010 there will be a new banner and promotion in Mudhole Murray UTARD! It's about time we bring some value to your landscape!

hey jrx and paco i know for a fact that u will bring the titles bak u will be the best tag team i have lots of hope for u good luck

Re: TLC

heyy ca$h give it up already paco and jr will take those titles from u like taking kandy from a rly big baby so i would be prepared if i were u