Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rematch

So let me get this straight, I'm not the number one contender, nor do I get an automatic rematch as stated in my contract if I were to lose the Ultra-X title. So how is it that Dallas Murdock got a title shot from me, when he wasn't the number one contender and didn't have a singles match to improve his ranking since losing the Ultra-X title? Hmmmm....I smell something and that's no bull!

So I'm not the number one contender, you allow for the locker room to come out to partake in my match, and now you want me to be in some sort of number contenders match with multiple participants? What is it a 3 way, fatal four way, what? I mean it might as well be against the whole locker room since that what it takes to beat me.

Since I've been naughty all year, Santa won't be bringing me any toys for Christmas, but I assure UCW, that Mestre will be bringing lots of goodies for those in my match! And when I leave Seasons Beatings you'll hear me exclaim as I leave out of sight, "Merry Christmas to all and glad I could ruin your night!!"