Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The count down is on!

I thought we saw that last of you after you ran back to Vegas with your beaten tail tucked between your legs. I guess you have been getting a lot of play time in with your little video games.

Dallas will be happy to kick your hind end again Mestre, if that's what you want. I suggest you take on one of my new students so that you will at least have a chance at winning.

As for bringing someone, why don't you bring that lardass TyTan with you so I can get my Heavyweight Title Belt back? I know that he is avoiding Title defenses but he can't hide for ever. My problem is I have too many guys who want a shot at him, now I will have to decide who he will face if and when he dares to show his hide here again.

Stevie Slick CEO, The Greatest Wrestling Promoter In Utah! tm

Your Alzheimer’s must be kicking in again Steve. Last time I was in Utah, I beat 3 of your so called talented UCW-ZERO athletes to become the #1 contender for the Ultra-X title. Now why I did I have to do that? Oh that’s right because Dallas Murdock was nowhere to be found. What was his story again, he was out of town visiting ‘family’ for the ‘holidays’, right?
The game of hide and seek is over. Now it is just going to be a game of seek and destroy. So all this practice I have been getting will pay off on March 20th when I return to Utah to take back what’s mine, the Ultra-X title.

I will pay Murdock a big bonus if he breaks both of your thumbs so you can't play your precious video games.

We learned that hide and seek game from your team mate TyTan he seems to have it down real well. If you see that punk tell him I want my Championship belt back and he had better get his hind end here to defend it or I'm going to strip him of it.

You keep practicing you are going to need all you can get. Murdock is going to have a fun time with you in a NO DQ match.

You have quite the obsession with TyTan as of late. First it was Tristan and how you cried about how he left your company much like a girl cries about why her boyfriend dumped her. 'Why would you leave me?' Because they found something better. In this case Tristan realized that Team Vegas was better. Now you're crying about TyTan. Why don't you stalk him on Facebook or MySpace like a needy girlfriend would?

Let's stick to the subject at hand. That's the title defense of your 'paper' champion vs me. Let me get this straight, you wanna put ME in a NO DQ match Dallas Murdock? Well then if that's the case let me just address that statement. 'It will take all the kings horses and all the kings men just to put Dallas Murdock back together again'

I guess you could say I really don't think there is much risk of Dallas losing the title to you. You don't know him like I do and I can tell you one thing for sure once he gets his hands on something he wants he never lets go. I should feel sorry for your lameass and the beating you are going to get. You should pick out the hospital you want to be sent to in advance.

I guess you can say when I beat Dallas in August for the Ultra-X title he really didn't want it then huh? I may not know him like you do, but all I need to know is he can be beaten. I also know that he will do anything to obtain the Ultra-X title which he proved in November by having Kid Kade and Paco stick their noses in our match. Which means he will do whatever it takes to retain the title. Do not think that I am walking into this NO DQ match blind, I know the goal and how to obtain it. I came into UCW once and won the gold! You, just like everyone else, know that I have the talent to win the Ultra-X title, AGAIN! I defeated Dallas Murdock for the Ultra-X title in August, was the sole survivor in the 8 man elimination match in October, and defeated 3 others in a 4 way elimination match in December. You wanna take this game to the next level Steve, then be my guest, but there is no little star that Dallas can grab to make him invincible.

Keep one thing in mind Mestre, you are in enemy territory and you are alone. Your other "victories" were with the support of the AU goons this time it is on my terms!