Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: new champion

Paco the UCW-Zero Heavyweight Belt is one that you have never held in all the years you have been wrestling.

To be honest I was really hoping that Mr. Spectacular would have been the #1 contender at least he'd have a fighting chance at getting my belt back where it belongs.

Good Luck Taco Bender,

Stevie Slick CEO, The Greatest Wrestling Promoter In Utah! tm

Yeah.. unfortunatly I will have to agree with Slick on this one. Its a long shot that it is believeable that you can beat TyTan

Yup Paco will look like a heap of re-fried beans after this match. I know the feeling all too well I have felt the wrath and power of TyTan. On the other hand I have seen Paco battle the likes of Sabu and Johnny Grunge and live to tell about it (he lost that one). I guess Paco had better pray that TyTan does not show up for the match and is stripped of the title. That does not mean that the taco bender automatically becomes the champion it just means the title is vacant until filled.

well we all know why paco is the new number 1 contender. if i haden of givin meastre to paco when he called him out it woulden of happend. but all the same i also have felt the rath of TYTAN, and its not pritty. do i think paco can take Tytan. no, but i now also how paco is and i now that hell have somethin up his sleeves, so to you paco i wish you good luck.

Paco is going to be the iceburg and is going to sink that large P.O.S. A.U. wrestler known as the TyTanIc.

I must say that I'm excited for you to be the number 1 contender to face Ty Tan Paco. But dude what the hell happened in the Battle Royal Match?? I know that it's every man for himself. But that's not what we had planned bro! We both agreed that we would team up and take out everyone and have it come down to me and you. You just laid there as Tristan eliminated me. Oh well, whats done is done and it's cool. I'm happy for ya! You love gold like a fat person loves cake. lol. I know you'll Beat Ty Tan. Good Luck!

Jr-X, you are so stupid to think you can trust a Mexican on anything. You deserve what you got.