Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tristan Gallo ( Martin) on WWE Tough Enough TONIGHT!!!!

Stevie Slick C.E. O. the Greatest Wrestling Promoter in Utah tm
God knows I tried to teach that punk Martin (aka Tristan Gallo) how to be a bad ass but do you think he listened and learned??? NO he didn't !!!!He is the best worker on the U.C.W.Roster its just too bad he had you trying to show him how to be a worker!!!! He should be working with Jeanetty,then maybe he would get somewhere!!!! Keep working hard Martin,and some day you will make it in this business!!! I see you as an Edge type,it's just going to take a little while!!!! Keep up the good work bro and you will be just fine!!Good luck in the future!!! The first thing you need to do is get away from slick!!!!!! he's ruining your career!!!!

Being Mr. Polite won't get him anywhere, he needs to target and eliminate each and every one of the other contestants starting with that big doofus and Skidmark. But will Martin take my advice? I really doubt it.

I will take total credit for Martin taking the #1 spot in the skills challenge, if it was not for my constant nagging about perfection and executing every move perfect and doing them over and over until they are done right he'd have been as bad as the bald goof that got sent home packing!!!

By the way the Tough Enough party at the Hooka Lounge was fun, so I decided to have Dish Network installed in the building and we will be hosting a Monday Tough Enough and RAW party every week at the UCW-Zero Arena. We are asking that attendees make a donation to help offset the cost of the service and projection system. We will allow outside refreshments to be brought in for these private gatherings, concessions will be available for purchase from Paco's Place as well.

Stevie Slick C.E. O. the Greatest Wrestling Promoter in Utah tm
Thats the way it should be on Monday nights!The hell with that piece of crap on the U.S.A.NETWORK!!!!We should be watching U.C.W.Zero tough enough on Mondays anyway!!!!!!!!!