Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tag Titles

I hope the Dream Team enjoyed those titles while they lasted, because this Saturday they're coming to those who rightfully deserve them, the "God Squad." We won't let you fans down.

PRAISE GOD!!!

The Dream Team's Tag Titles

Little Alter Boy, Sounds like you have been drinking the Alter wine. The stupid God Squad has never been able to accomplish anything let alone take our Title Belts. Saturday you will be the sacrificial lamb so to say when you enter the cage. Chip has had his way with you twice already and the third times the charm LOL.

I know how brutal and bloody a cage match can get you had best just stay home with you mommy and let the men do the fighting.

Stevie Slick CEO
1/2 of the UCW-Zero Tag Team Champions

Re: The Dream Team's Tag Titles

We'll see who has the last laugh this Saturday Steven. Knowing the sinner you are, you probably gotta kick from what Chip likes to do. I think he practices those moves on you. Or is it the other way around? Either way, the Tag Titles will be born again when they are in God Squads possession!