Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Deacon of Doom

It has been a weekend and a revival of sorts for great champions. CM Punk takes the WWE heavyweight championship, Tony Stewart wins the NASCAR Sprint Cup championship, and The Deacon of Doom has the gold around his waist...the way it was meant to be. Finally the UCW has a champion in which they can be proud! I personally know that he was groomed since he was just three years old to become the UCW Tag Team Champion. It is great to finally see this Legend of the Ring wearing the strap. In my humble opinion, he has been robbed of gold several times but his resilicency finally put him on top of the wrestling universe. In fact, I heard today that he was seen on the streets of Salt Lake City proudly wearing what belongs to him. I truly believe he will be the greatest Tag Team champion of all time. After all with God is in his corner, who could possibly beat him?

Re: The Deacon of Doom

Me

Re: The Deacon of Doom

I have beat him before and will again. Besides what makes you think that that Mexican thief is going to let any one hold the gold. My prediction is that this gold will be the downfall of the God Squad.

Stevie Slick CEO