Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: God Squad

Let me tell you something Stevie Slick...the Deacon, the leader of the God Squad has gone through some of the rigorous training known to man to become champion and leader of The God Squad. He toiled many afternoons in the sun, wind, and extreme cold taking on the BudShip back in Patrick County, Virginia in which his body took a beating that most mortal men would not have survived. Pain was no stranger to the Deacon. He has been a champion in his own right for a long time and I hope that everyone in Utah realizes that he comes from a long line of great taped fist champions. When you put your name on the dotted line for that match, you know what the rules were. It sickens me to read that someone changed the rules when it was clearly written in the contract. It was fair and square...right down the middle. Also remember this rules were made to be broken just like hearts and bones!