Venner av Pompeys diskusjonsforum

Velkommen til Venner av Portsmouths diskusjonforum. Ta del i debatten rundt Englands meste spennende lag!

Venner av Pompeys diskusjonsforum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Not long now..Cant wait.

Thank you for your reply. I'm afraid my Norweigan is non existent. I would be gratefull if you could translate the messages i have or a group message would be great. The Feyernoord game was all one sided, Pompey sided of course. Bergers goal was a cracker, and is a taste of things to come. Stone ran and ran all over the pitch, left and right wings. stefanovich and Zikovich were very strong at the back and i have complete faith in them. Amdy Faye showed some promising moves but got caught out a few times but in all played well. The Yak was fed and scored, no doubts about him, Sherringham class performance all round. I have nothing but praise for everyone who played. I'm writing this at work so cannot go too deep into the game but i hope this is an okay write up for you. thanks for your support ....keep the faith.PRIDE of POMPEY any queries please write.........

Re: Re: Re: Not long now..Cant wait.

I understand very well I suggest that everyone replies in English to your posts. As all our members speak and write English that shouldn't be a problem.