Return to Website

GeoSite's Feedback Page

This net page would not be possible to create without the assistance from hundreds of helpers all over the World. If you have information you would like to share with me, question or simply want to ask a question, please post it here. Thank you!

Forum: GeoSite's Feedback Page
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Great website - some comments

I didn't know there is a real community of border-freaks!
I have many pictures of borders and border crossings. Maybe I'll put them on the web soon.

Wikipedia is accurate about the Kiari exclave. The main road from Yerevan to southern Armenia is running through it. We drove through without noticing anything special.
I can send you the GPS logfile if you like.
The former crossing to Nachichevan is not far from there. An unpleasant place with barricades and funk holes. I took a picture from the distanke and turned around quickly.
A more interesting place in this area is Karabakh. It's a unique experience to drive to Stepanakert through the "corridor" and look over to Azerbaijan from destroyed Agdam.

Plates of Büsingen with a Z are for cars that were imported tax free into Switzerland. It's possible to hold this status for a maximum of two years.

Email  
Re: Great website - some comments - by dave mannix - Aug 2, 2010 6:06am
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com