Welcome to Rushlight
The Belfast Magazine's
Message Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: belfast pasties

went to them all but never danced

maybe u fancied me from afar.lol.did u know margaret heggarty or kay mcgivern.they were my mates. fellas i went out with jerry ward. joe miln.{nicknamed buddy holly. barny wilson had a notion of me. know any of them?.the only mc cartney comes to mind was a fella from the market but i did'nt know him just remember him for some reason.

you just gave me the answer jerry ward rip was my mate

that were the connection is. i remember u now.i also remember gerry conway he was a good mate. i also chumed with fra wards wife maree mc garry. always catchup when i go home. well its a small world.

Thanks to the poster of the recipe above. Tried it out at the weekend and they turned out lovely. (Didn't even burn the kip down with the hot oil!!)

i am probably the only one left maybe because ilive in oz

where aboutsin oz do u live. i live in adelaide

bundaberg qld

i seen u on fb.i remember u. it was the name that put me of. im under violet muldoon on fb look me up and see if u remember me. couple of old photos on there.

looking well

looking well ur self. do u go home much

about five times in fourty years by the way i know marie and fra very well

I'm going home in march. have been home about 8 times in 42 yrs.always catch up with marie and fra. will tell them u said hello.
like r selfs times catching up with them.marie has put a bit of weight on but still looks good for her age.