Welcome to Rushlight
The Belfast Magazine's
Message Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Christmas blackout

I heard of the terrible storm you had. I can't imagine the devastating affect it has had on all the people. Certainly a different Christmas to what they are use to. I agree with you, give me the mild rainy winters any day with a bit of gusty wind to add a bit of interest.

I wish all the readers health, good fortune, and peace for 2014. Happy New Year to all wherever you live.

Re: Christmas blackout

Hi Nell,
Yes, it was a bomber. With the added snowfall after it all some more power has gone off, but we are o.k. Some poor people, although only in the hundreds as opposed to several 100 thousand are still without power since before Christmas. Apparently there is very bad weather over there too. What has all the global warmers got to say now?? Bunch of nonsense if you ask me. Just another way to make money off "green products." they should ship Al Gore and his cronies up here to live for a while. That'll cool his britches alright. Well I hope you had a nice Xmas and all goes well for you in the new year. Have to make a real effort to get over to Belfast this year. take care and I hope all is going well for you.