Welcome to Rushlight
The Belfast Magazine's
Message Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: THE WONDER OF RUSHLIGHT

Hi Nell,
So it's Ballyknock you'd be looking for! Well there you go, Joe has told you where to go. There's so many ballywhatyoumaycallits in Ireland they tell me now they are going to auction off one Ballywhatever every St. Paddys day. Less confusion that way. The opposing clans will be fiercely bidding for territory and a voice bellowing in the background "not an inch, we will not flinch". Well there you go, That's what the fairies have been telling me anyway and they are wiser than us because they stay well hidden in cold weather. Talking about cold weather. I found the secret to happiness. They make millions selling books on how to be happy and most of them are not worth the paper its printed on. Here's what you do. You put on your winter gear and go for a half hour walk in extremely cold weather and when you get back home, get your gear off saying "God, IT'S GREAT TO BE HOME AGAIN" and sit down to a hot bowl of chicken soup with crackers and watch Tom & Gerry beat the cr*p out of each other you'll be the happiest person in the world. Go ahead try it, humour me. When my lights and heat went off for 4 days over Christmas We
were so happy when it came back on. Remember the old saying "you must know sorrow before you know happiness" There you go, Have a good weekend and don't let the dogs bite.

Re: THE WONDER OF RUSHLIGHT

Great website great magazine . keep her lit Joe