Return to Website

Sombero Brothers Forum

Welcome to the Sombrero Brothers Forum hosted by Christopher Laro.  Here we will discuss weight training, fitness, nutrition and supplements.  Christopher may be reached via email at:

christopher@sombero-brothers.com.

Sombero Brothers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MORE ADVICE FROM THE WOLF DEN

MORE ADVICE FROM THE WOLF DEN
by Wolfman Laro
Sombrero Brothers Pres.

Hey guys, Wolfman Laro here! Just another daily message from the Iron Wolf's den. SUBJECT: why training = success.

Of course only YOU can define what success means to you in and out of the gym. For Wolfman Laro, my success means 'that euphoric feeling of supreme confidence based on attaining personal bests and NOT on who I may beat.' When you set a personal goal in the gym and then after weeks or months actually attain it, that sensation of personal triumph will translate outside the gym in many vital ways. It should anyway and if not, try to make it so.

First and as I say UTMOST, compete w/ yourself NOT other men. It's a waste of time and creates win lose scenarios. I like win win situations where everyone has the same chance to achieve something important over time. So help each other win. Secondly, HOW YOU TRAIN is what makes you successful NOT just what you ingest every day by the way of food and supplements. Meaning?

As I say all the time wolf pups, How you train will determine THE WAY your body changes. Make sure you fully understand this truth as you begin to improve upon your workout regiment. For more advice on my training methods (for chest exercises) e-mail me or post message on the forum and I'll reply promptly.

Keep on Training Vicious!

Wolfman Laro
Sombrero-brothers.com