Return to Website

Sombero Brothers Forum

Welcome to the Sombrero Brothers Forum hosted by Christopher Laro.  Here we will discuss weight training, fitness, nutrition and supplements.  Christopher may be reached via email at:

christopher@sombero-brothers.com.

Sombero Brothers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who Wants A Bigger Bench Press!!?

SOMBRERO BROTHERS NEWSLETTER
From Chris 'Iron Wolf' Laro

NOTES FROM 'THE WOLF DEN'

WHO WANTS TO HAVE A BIGGER BENCH PRESS?

Welcome all to the newest fitness e-book site, www.sombrero-brothers.com

I invite all to visit this new and growing e-site and tell your gym friends about us too. As owner (just an average 42 yr old gym rat) and author of the e-book BI-POLAR, 40 & FITNESS (and coming sequel STILL CHASING THE GOLDEN SOMBRERO) my hope is to reach as many 'over 40' yr old men wishing to ignite 'power passion' in their gym routines, as possible. Right now, we're offering my e-book for $9.99 and includes two companion pieces of writing UNDER THE BAR and TEN RULES OF GYM ETIQUETTE. Coming soon will also be several vid clips of don and me training heavy on flat and decline bench, as all of the training advice on this site is geared towards chest press routines and nothing else.

If you want a bigger bench press and need to find out exactly how to go about adding 50 or more pounds to your max weight, see my site and buy the e-book. Also read the forums and interact w/ me Chris Iron Wolf Laro for more key tips to improve your strength and technique.

If you buy the e-book you'll receive these benefits:

* Personal training adivce by me Iron Wolf Laro

* Links to other vital fitness sites

* Vid clips demonstrating power on decline/flat bench

* Forum access to interact w/ me and others about ways to improve bench press

* Links to Cafepress to purchase sombrero brothers merchandise

* More e-books written exclusively by Christopher Laro on various health & fitness topics

There's no e-site quite like Sombrero Brothers. We offer the only intensive training and supplement program in cyberspace that also sells premium merchandise at Cafepress - t-shirts, caps, hoodies, bumper stickers, sweaters, mugs and other original gym wear.

I truly hope the information provided at Sombrero Brothers will instill greater confidence to excell in the gym, no matter what your personal best goals may be. So spread the word about the site and remember to TRAIN VICIOUS!

Thanks,

Chris Laro