Return to Website

Sombero Brothers Forum

Welcome to the Sombrero Brothers Forum hosted by Christopher Laro.  Here we will discuss weight training, fitness, nutrition and supplements.  Christopher may be reached via email at:

christopher@sombero-brothers.com.

Sombero Brothers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ART CONTEST FOR GRAVEYARD GYM WEAR!

SPOOK'tober 2006!!

WELCOME TO SOMBRERO-BROTHERS.com AND GRAVEYARD GYM WEAR FITNESS SITE!

From Christopher 'Iron Wolf' Laro
President

As owner/creator, I want to quickly explain our objectives. Originally designed to offer our loyal fitness customers my e-book, 'BI-POLAR, 40 & FITNESS', this site has morphed into some new and exciting things.

With the completion of the GYGW sports line (designed by renowned NY artist Robert Schoolcraft) I would like to personally thank Robert for his talent in taking my designs and bringing them to life for the Cafepress web store! I'd also like to tell you about a contest we're running for the Fall and winter 2006-2007 in order to create buzz and traffic and offer YOU, the 'Grafix Artist' a new way to promote your art style and also, WIN prizes at sombrero-brothers.com!

Here's how:

* Sumbit ONE jpeg sample of your ORIGINAL artwork for the genre of 'fitness, bodybuilding' and ANY image that invokes a positive HEALTH or YOUTH message for a clean lifestyle

* Provide us with a brief bio, link to a portfolio site URL/personal e-mail you may be signed up on and any other info you desire to use to PR yourself as artist

* Help create BUZZ for the Graveyard Gym Wear 'muscle' sports line where your work may be featured....and that's it!

I'll announce several winners before Christmas and award the FIRST place winner with the following prizes:

* $50 check/money order in YOUR NAME ONLY

* Your art placed on ONE Black short sleeved T-shirt for the GYGW sports line on Cafepress

* Invitation to become part of our resident artists group and help create more unique imagery for the GYGW line for 2007 & beyond!

* Have YOUR winning grafix art created in a Cafepress frame as small poster and SOLD on line w/ ALL MONIES GIVEN TO THE WINNING ARTIST!

If you go to the Cafepress GYGW store you'll see the great quality of art done by Mr. Schoolcraft and a framed print of our logo being sold to customers. Once the framed print IS purchased, the % of money I receive will go directly to the artist, Mr. Schoolcraft. Also, once YOUR art is placed on the Cafepress items, you can use the site to promote yourself on line and seek to find customers who will purchase your framed work as an 'original' piece of GYGW merchandise.

GOAL: To create a larger artisitc/fitness community at www.sombrero-brothers.com and develop the GYGW sports wear line. The site will also become another outlet for talented artists to post their sample work and be involved in periodic contests throughout the year.So if you're interested in participating in this years contest, please e-mail me at Christopher_laro@yahoo.com, tell me who you are and send some small jpeg samples of your work for the 'fitness/muscle' arena for possible entry to contest.

Thanks for all who submit and best of luck in your careers and life! Remember, 'TRAIN VICIOUS!'

Chris 'Iron Wolf' Laro
www.sombrero-brothers.com
Graveyard Gym Wear (GYGW, Inc.) TM 2006
Vermont C.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

All Rights Reserved to site sombrero-brothers & GYGW, Inc. Sole property of Chris Laro and RavenWolf Creative Company of New England. Rules of contest consist of artists submitted artwork owned by ARTIST and cannot be replicated on cafepress merchandise w/out permission from winning artists. After artist wins the $50 prize and other merits, Chris Laro and GYGW, Inc. (TM) will soley own the image for cafepress gym wear line from then on. No %'s of sales based on winning art (except for the framed poster print) will be given to artist.

If winning artists wish to SELL their work privately, do so. Only rights to the images are for the cafepress merchandise ONLY and NOT for sale in any other medium on or off line. This website and contest is meant for promotional purposes, community building, buzz enhancement and to give talented artists in the fitness grafix field a way to PR their artwork on a growing e-book fitness site offering unique & original imagery on cafepress merchandise. The offered contest is legit and is in no way a scam. Your e-mails and URLs to portfolio sites SHALL NOT EVER be used for business purposes to solicit info or money from you or anyone else.

For more info on contest rules & regs please e-mail christopher_laro@yahoo.com