Return to Website

Sombero Brothers Forum

Welcome to the Sombrero Brothers Forum hosted by Christopher Laro.  Here we will discuss weight training, fitness, nutrition and supplements.  Christopher may be reached via email at:

christopher@sombero-brothers.com.

Sombero Brothers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CHRISTOPHER LARO

All,

I have know Christopher for over 25 years. Although we had lost touch in the past four years, christopher recently reached out to California to get in touch with me.

We literally grew up together working out in the gym. Every waking hour was spent on either the gym, women, Karate or booze (in my case). We have both changed over the years as age, marriages, children and pain will make you do.

One thing that I can tell you about this man is that his message has always been the same. Be true to yourself, take care of the peopole around you and things will happen for you and others. While I have made the mistake of chasing the almighty dollar, he has been chasing his soul. This is something that I should have been doing all these years.

I have a great collection of Rolex watches, expensive cars, motorcycles and money in the bank. I live in sunny California. What else could a guy wish for?

Well, three marriages later, two children who live 2,000 miles away, my bouts with addictions and a ****ty lonely feeling every holiday season is what I really have.

I still train hard and hit the gym 6 days a week. It has kept me from putting a .40 caliber in my mouth on more than one occasion. Chris, we kicked it up pretty good in the old days. Didn't take any **** and always had each other's back. You are sending the right message and doing the right thing.

For any of you who don't know this man or have just come in to contact, listen and learn. He is a 200 year old soul in a 43 year old body. Be well my friend and I will speak with you soon. Thanks for reaching back out to me at a time when I needed it most.

Sincerely,

Patrick