Welcome to N-Stars Forum

Welcome and happy chatting

Welcome to N-Stars Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
thats ok

That was really strange last night…never phones someone i didn’t know before plus I was in a weird mood due to my father not talking to me all day and no mater what I did I could not have fun! I tried playing the ps2 and listening to music but nothing worked.

Maybe we should go to the crows forum do you know the address… i’m rushing to write this because I’m meant to record a tv show for my friend at 4 so post back soon k

Re: Welcome

ive never got a fone call from someone i dont know before...so it was wierd all round!...i hope i catch u wit this post!!!....i dont know the adress 4 the crows forum....i think its properly crashed now hasnt it!!!.....i liked it aswelll...nice people on there..*nose wince and smile* ...not naming any names or anything!

hey!!!...your prob not gunna be back on till monday...so i no u wont read this till then, but HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!!!...ill use my telepathic abilities 2 send you the message!!!(too much spray adhesive again!!!...i can only apologise!)
chix x

i'm still here

i'll be here until 5 pm today..fixing my new forum

http://data.forumhoster.com/forum_nstar/

I don’t advise signing it at the mo as I’m still adding topics and deleting a lot of stuff

my forum

the forum is not workin ..must be when the company installed it on the server..i don't think i got all the files needed to run it! dam!

It's workin...at last

oh...we back on this forum now!...i get all cuffufled!...anyway i had 2 write in here!...it would be a sin not 2! <---dizzy smiley!

lol... somehow found myself here... noticed all nu's bits of information are things we've talked about at college heh..

Neat forum btw

hey dan!!...well i can only get useless facts from u and adam!...ur a source of useless information!...well adam mainly!...he cant help it!

Good Work

Keep up the Good work on the Forum Alex.. And the site is lookin pretty good *thumbz up*

Anyways... keep me posted on what's happening with the site 'n' stuff...

@chix > Heya *waves*

@ Jonathan HIYA!!!....i didnt know this one was on here aswell...i kept going to the other...*slaps forehead with palm of hand* duhh! THICKOO! dizzy smiley!

Links

the link on the guestbook sends you to an old filemanager account i had..fixed it now ...ow and this forum is not in use anymore as the login prob with the new one is fixed