Welcome to N-Stars Forum

Welcome and happy chatting

Welcome to N-Stars Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Welcome

hey!!!...your prob not gunna be back on till monday...so i no u wont read this till then, but HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!!!...ill use my telepathic abilities 2 send you the message!!!(too much spray adhesive again!!!...i can only apologise!)
chix x

i'm still here

i'll be here until 5 pm today..fixing my new forum

http://data.forumhoster.com/forum_nstar/

I don’t advise signing it at the mo as I’m still adding topics and deleting a lot of stuff

my forum

the forum is not workin ..must be when the company installed it on the server..i don't think i got all the files needed to run it! dam!

It's workin...at last

oh...we back on this forum now!...i get all cuffufled!...anyway i had 2 write in here!...it would be a sin not 2! <---dizzy smiley!

lol... somehow found myself here... noticed all nu's bits of information are things we've talked about at college heh..

Neat forum btw

hey dan!!...well i can only get useless facts from u and adam!...ur a source of useless information!...well adam mainly!...he cant help it!

Good Work

Keep up the Good work on the Forum Alex.. And the site is lookin pretty good *thumbz up*

Anyways... keep me posted on what's happening with the site 'n' stuff...

@chix > Heya *waves*

@ Jonathan HIYA!!!....i didnt know this one was on here aswell...i kept going to the other...*slaps forehead with palm of hand* duhh! THICKOO! dizzy smiley!

Links

the link on the guestbook sends you to an old filemanager account i had..fixed it now ...ow and this forum is not in use anymore as the login prob with the new one is fixed