Aboutjoints Discussion Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

This forum is maintained and moderated by Debi Ross, Orthopedic Web Coordinator (dross2@jhmi.edu). Please contact this individual if you want changes made to an existing post. changed.

For previous posts, please visit previous message boardYOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ON THE PREVIOUS MESSAGE BOARD. Any post should be posted below.

Aboutjoints Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr. Dennis Lennox saved my life

I just wanted to say that Dr. Lennox saved my life. At 15 years old in 2000, I had already had multiple hip surgeries on both of my hips and had spent most of my adolescent years in a hospital and in a W/C. When I went to Dr. Lennox in Oct of 2000 My family and I were seeking a second opinion. 2 days after our visit I was back at good samaritan and I was having my hip replaced. A year and a half later Dr. Lennox died. I never did get to truly tell him and show him how truly thankful I am for him and for what he did for my life. I am now 25 years old, a registered nurse and I just became a mother to a beautiful little boy. Dr. Lennox is the only doctor who did not give up on me and took a risk on me by doing a THR on a 15 year old. Because of him I now have a quality of life that is better than some people who never gone through anything like I have experienced. I thank God everyday for Dr. Lennox and I really hope someone from the dept he worked in or his family might see this and know what a difference he made in my life!!