Return to Website

True Grace Ministries Message Board

When posting messages on this board, please keep the following in mind:

1. Respect each person's difference in religious beliefs, including the differences in doctrine, style and personality.

2. Only speak in edifying ways in regards to others.

Visit the True Grace Ministries Website

True Grace Ministries Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
God Invites You To Trust His Son And Be Saved!

Don’t Delay – No Time to Lose!

II Corinthians 6:2 – "For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succored thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation."

You are privileged to live in a dispensation where God is administering His grace! Accept His free offer by faith (in His Son) today. After you leave this life it will be too late.

Has God Shown You What To Do?

Acts 13:38-39 – "Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses."

Acts 16:31 – "And they said, Believe on the Lord Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."

Romans 4:5 – "But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness."

Ephesians 2:8-9 – "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."

Salvation By Grace

One of the first things you have to do in order to be saved is realize that you are a sinner and that you need a Saviour. In Romans 3:23 it says,

"23 For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God."

And here is the penalty for this sin, as it says in 6:23,

"23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

And now, Romans 5:8,

"8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

The apostle Paul tells us what the gospel is, in 1st Corinthians chapter 15 it says,

"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:"

Now watch how simple salvation really is, in Romans 10 it says,

"9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

In Ephesians chapter 1 it says,

"12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ."

Believe that Jesus died for your sins, was buried, and rose again and call upon the Lord and ask him to save you and you will be SAVED.

ARE YOU SAVED?

This question should receive a "yes" or "no" answer, but it almost never does. Some of the most common responses are:

1. I'm doing the best I can.
2. I've been baptized.
3. I believe in God.
4. I'm basically a good person.
5. I try to live by the golden rule.
6. I am a member of a church.
7. I've always been a Christian.
8. I've made Christ the Lord of my life.
9. I've never done anything really bad.
10. I try to keep the ten commandments.
11. I prayed the sinner's prayer.
12. I'm a lodge member.
13. My father / grandfather / etc. is is a preacher / elder / deacon.

While these responses are interesting, none of them answer the question. One reason people give these unresponsive answers is that they do not understand the question.

The question, "Are you saved?" asks whether you have trusted Jesus Christ's shed blood on the cross as payment for your sins. It is not asking about works that you, or others, may have done.

All of the unresponsive answers refer to something that a person does, but salvation is what Christ has already done for us. The gospel of our salvation is that:

Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: (1Corinthians 15:3,4)

His blood purchases for us what we could not earn ourselves.

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: (Colossians 1:14)

What we must do to be saved is quit trusting ourselves and trust the blood payment that Christ has already made on our behalf.

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast. (Ephesians 2:8,9)

Knowing that we are sinners and that Christ died for us, we should respond by placing our faith in Christ's payment for our sin.

One day, all men will give an account of themselves to God. Why not settle the question of your salvation today?

D E P R E S S E D ?

Although we are careful to hide it, in our heart of hearts, we are almost all depressed and discouraged.

We are born into a world that is a trail of tears, must toil to support ourselves, and have nothing to look forward to but sickness and inevitably, death. Such is man's plight.

Even worse, we have the constant witness of our consciences against us for the many wicked deeds we have done that we would like to forget but cannot.

Knowing these things, philosopher Henry David Thoreau rightly observed that, "Most men live lives of quiet desperation."

There is, however, good news.

The root source of all of life's problems is man's sin -- a problem we all have.

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; (Romans 3:23)

Sin has separated us from God, and thus we are enemies of God and destined for the eternal punishment of Hell. It is our secret awareness (although we may deny it) of these truths, that produces a guilty conscience and depression.

The solution to these problems is the gospel of Christ:

Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: (1Cor 15:3-4)

The blood that Christ shed for your sins will save you, if you put your trust in it. It is not your works that save you, but what He has already done for you.

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, (Titus 3:5)

As a sinner, you are an enemy of God, but through the cross of Christ you can be reconciled.

And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: (Col 1:21-22)

The cure for depression and discouragement is to trust Christ for the forgiveness of sins. Christ's shed blood will wash away all of your iniquity and remove the sting of a guilty conscience.

How To Go To Heaven in 0 Easy Steps

Here, in short and simple form, is all the information that you need to know in order to go to heaven.

1. Every single person is a sinner.

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; (Romans 3:23)

As sinners, we are separated from God, who is holy, righteous and just. Our destiny is eternal separation from God in the lake of fire.

2. Christ's death for our sins

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: (1Corinthians 15:3,4)
Although we deserved ****ation and judgment, Christ paid for our sins on the cross. He then demonstrated his Deity and his victory over death by rising from the dead. Christ, being fully man and fully God, paid the penalty for our sins that we cannot pay.

3. We can have eternal life by placing our faith in Christ's shed blood for our sins.

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast. (Ephesians 2:8,9)

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: (Colossians 1:14)

Knowing that we are sinners and that Christ died for us, we should respond by placing our faith in Christ's payment for our sin. We are not saved by our own good works but by the grace of God. Grace can be thought of as unmerited favor or:

God's
Riches
At
Christ's
Expense.

What amazing love! God sent His son to die that we, who are sinners, might live!

By placing our faith in Christ's shed blood and nothing else, we can have eternal life. Isn't today a good day to place your faith in Christ? There will never be a better time. In fact, there is no guarantee of another day. Trust Christ today.

Top Ten Ways to go to Heaven?

Many think that there are different ways to go to heaven. The following are ten ways that many believe will lead to heaven:

1. Believe in God.
2. Get water baptized.
3. Do the best you can.
4. Join a church.
5. Quit all your bad habits.
6. Start lots of good habits.
7. Live by the Golden Rule.
8. Make Christ the Lord of your life.
9. Ask Christ into your heart.
10. Confess your sins and turn from them.

The truth is that you could do all of the ten items listed and still go to hell instead of heaven. There are not different ways to heaven but only one.

What is the one way to heaven?

You must recognize that you are a sinner and trust only in the blood that the Lord Jesus Christ shed for your sins on the cross.

Because you are a sinner, there is nothing that you can do to please God. That is why the ten ways listed above will take you to hell instead of heaven: they are things that you do, and your works cannot earn you a trip to heaven.

To get to heaven, you need to stop trusting your own works and instead trust what Christ did for you on the cross.

Salvation is nothing more than your faith in what Christ did to pay for your sins.

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: (1Corinthians 15:3,4)

You must settle the matter for all of eternity. Put your faith in Christ's payment for your sins and be saved today.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved. (Acts 16:31).

Where Will Your Soul Spend Eternity?

Has anyone ever loved you enough to ask you, "Where will your soul spend eternity?" If no one has, then please take a few moments to read this.

God's word tells us that the soul of man will spend eternity in one of two places: heaven or hell. There is no purgatory and no middle ground. There is only heaven or hell.

What is hell? Hell is a real place where God upholds his justice against unforgiven sin. The Bible says hell is a place of eternal wrath and torment. Lost souls in hell will spend eternity in a degraded condition as a worm that is an abhorrence to all flesh. In Luke 16, the lost soul cries out in torment from the flames of hell for just a single drop of water. There is no rest (and no life) for a soul in hell.

Romans 3:23 says, "For all have sinned, and
come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:10 states, "There is none righteous, no, not one."

Regardless of your professional position, the
accomplishments and titles you have achieved in life, or who you may think you are, God's word says you are a sinner who falls short of the glory of God. We are all sinners who deserve the wrath of God because of the sins that we have committed. Therefore, we deserve to spend eternity in hell. However, there is good news.

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)

We do not have to spend eternity in hell because of our sins. The Lord Jesus Christ chose to suffer the anguish, torment, and pain of God's wrath against our sins when he died in our stead at Calvary. He died as the only sacrifice that God will ever accept from you and I. Jesus Christ was made sin for us (he who knew no sin), so that we may freely have eternal life with God the Father and his Son.

"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel... By which also ye are saved... how that Christ died for our sins ... And that he was buried and rose again the third day according to the scriptures." (1Corinthians 15:1-4)

That is the gospel that saves a soul from eternal torment in hell. It is the good news of salvation!

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." (John 17:3)

Eternal life is knowing Christ. Your eternal life can begin right now if you make the choice, in the quietness of your own mind, to simply place your trust in the finished work of Christ. Why not settle the issue of where your soul will spend eternity today? Trust Christ, and he, solely by his grace, will forgive your sins and save your soul from hell.

You Don't Have to go to Hell

You Don't Have to go to Hell

One reason many people never get saved is they think they have committed sins too awful for God to forgive. Such thinking underestimates the grace of God.
And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; (Col. 2:13)
Notice that the verse does not say some trespasses or most trespasses or even all trespasses except the really bad ones. The verse says all trespasses, and God means what he says. There is no sin you have committed that is larger than God's grace.
This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. (1Timothy 1:15)
Paul was the chief of sinners, yet Christ saved him. If Paul can be saved, anyone can be saved -- including you.

The reason that no sin will prevent you from being saved is that salvation is not based upon what you do or what you have done.
Not of works, lest any man should boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
Salvation is based upon what Christ accomplished on the cross.
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
Christ paid the penalty on the cross that you could not pay, and his blood covered all of your sins: past, present, and future.

If you go to Hell, it will not be because you have committed a sin so terrible that God cannot forgive it. Rather, it will be because you have chosen to reject the free offer of salvation through faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.

Don't let the sins in your past ruin your future. Trust Christ's shed blood as the sufficient payment for your sins today.

?????????????????

?

Everyone knows there are six basic questions to ask if we want to learn something: WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, HOW and WHY?

Here, then, are life's most important questions, and God's answer to those questions.

Q: WHEN shall I come and appear before God? (Psalm 42:2)
A: And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: (Heb 9:27)

Q: WHY yet am I also judged as a sinner? (Romans 3:7)
A: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23)

Q: WHERE shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? (1Pe 4:18)
A: But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and *****mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. (Rev 21:8)

Q: WHO shall deliver me from the body of this death? (Romans 7:24)
A: Our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: (2Timothy 1:10)

Q: HOW say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? (1Co 15:12)
A: Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Q: WHO then can be saved? (Luke 18:26)
A: For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Romans 10:13)

Q: HOW then can man be justified with God? (Job 25:4)
A: But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. (Romans 5:8,9)

Q: WHAT must I do to be saved? (Acts 16:30)
A: Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, (Acts 16:31)

There is one more question. Unlike the other questions, which men asked of God, this last question is the question that the Lord Jesus Christ asks of all men:

Q: And if I say the truth, WHY do ye not believe me? (John 8:46)
A: There is no good answer to this question.

Questions for those who believe they can lose their salvation.

Questions for those who believe they can lose their salvation.

1. If a person can lose his salvation, can he get saved again? If so, how can this be when Hebrews teaches that this is impossible?
Heb. 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost.
Heb.6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come.
Heb.6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance: seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

2. Since we approach God, not with our own righteousness, but with the righteousness of Christ, how do we go about getting Christ to take back his righteousness?
I Cor. 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
II Cor. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
Phil.3:9 And he found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is though the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith.

3. Since at the time of salvation ours sins were forgiven, how do we go about getting sins re-imputed to our soul?

4. Since we are to forgive(present tense) others as Christ has forgiven (past tense) us, how can anyone teach that Christ must be continually forgiving us lest we go to Hell?
Eph. 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Col.3:13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one to another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

5. Since at salvation we commit the safekeeping of our soul to God, and since he promises to keep it unto the end, how can our sinfulness fail to keep that which is no longer in our hands?
II Tim.1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.
I Cor. 1:7 So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ;
I Cor. 1:8 Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Phil.1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

6. How do you break the Father's seal of the Spirit which God himself promises to keep sealed unto the day of redemption?
II Cor. 1:21 Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God:
II Cor. 1:22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.
Eph.1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise.
Eph.4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

7. How does God reverse his adoption? How many times will God re-adopt his adopted children?
Galatians 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
Galatians 4:7 Wherefore thou are no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

8. When God names the things which cannot separate us from the love of Christ, how do you prove that the phrase "nor any other creature" makes an exception of the saved person himself?
Romans 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

9. Since spiritually we are already translated into heaven in Christ Jesus, how does a person get back down from heaven in order to lose his salvation?
Eph.2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
Col. 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Col. 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

10. Since the spirit of God is the earnest or guarantee of the inheritance to come, and since an earnest by definition cannot be taken back, what will the people in Hell who have lost their salvation do with the spirit of God which will continue to indwell in them?
Eph. 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

Eph. 1:13 In whom ye also trusted after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise.

11. Since through salvation we are made joint-heirs with Christ and since joint-heirs must share the same inheritance, how will Christ keep from going to Hell if his joint-heirs are there?
Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
Romans 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

12. If at salvation we are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, and if circumcision is a cutting, how can we ever be uncircumcised?
Col. 2:11 In whom ye are also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

13. When we are saved, we are baptized by one spirit into the body of Christ and become a member of that body in particular . Does Christ cut us out of his body when we lose our salvation?
I Cor. 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
I Cor. 12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

The Judgment Seat of Christ

If you are saved by trusting in nothing but the shed blood of Christ to get you to heaven, then all your sins are forgiven. Nevertheless all must appear before the Judgment Seat of Christ.

II Cor 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

I Cor 3:13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14: If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15: If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

If you are a truly saved person, there is one thing that is not going to happen to you. You will never burn in hell. You may have to worry about losing your life; your health because of sin (I Cor 11:30-32) but you will never have to worry about losing your salvation, because He paid for all your sins.

The saved are going to face judgment. The nature of this judgment is that his works are put into the fire and are burned. Our works at the Judgment Seat of Christ are going to be subjected to the scrutinizing eyes of the Lord Jesus Christ (Rev 1:14). Then, whatever has not been done through love will not last through the fire? There are no works that will save you.

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us.

But we have been created to do good works.

Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

I Cor 3:13 “what sort it is” Works are compared to gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay,stubble.

Gold: Gold in the Bible stands for Deity. Every time you worship, magnify or praise Jesus Christ like he is God, then you lay up gold in heaven.

Silver: Silver in the Bible is the price of redemption. Every time you tell a man how to be saved, you lay up silver in heaven.

Precious stone. People in the Bible are like jewels (Mal 3:17-18; Prov 22:22, 31; 10; Matt 7:6). The precious stones are the people that you have led to Christ.

Wood, hay and stubble are burned up.

There also crown that a saved person can win:

Incorruptible Crown: I Cor 9:25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
Crown of Joy: Phil 4:1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved,
Crown of Rejoicing: I Thess 2:19 For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?
Crown of Righteousness: II Tim 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

We are living in the age of Grace where the apostle Paul laid the foundation for the Body of Christ (the church), which is Jesus Christ. I Cor 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

11: For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

Saints can win only crowns offered during the grace period today. Other crowns such as the crown of life (James 1:12) and the crown of Glory (I Peter 5:4) can only be won during the tribulation period.

ARE YOU GOING TO HEAVEN?

Where will you spend eternity? Did you know you will live forever?

You will either live eternally in Heaven or you will live eternally in the Lake of Fire. The choice is yours to make and you only. Jesus loves you and wants to save you this very second! This decision must be made while you are alive. There will be no opportunities after you die. Limbo and purgatory are LIES made up by man and religion. Let's look at TRUTH in Gods Holy Word.

All of mankind are sinners..........."For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"(Romans 3:23)

All will die because of sin............"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."(Romans 6:23)

All of mans sins have been paid for...." For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;" (1 Corinthians 15:3)

"And that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures:" (1 Corinthians 15:4)

All man has to do is have faith....." For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:" (Ephesians 2:8)

All that reject Jesus will be ****ed....." And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:15)

All that receive Jesus will be sealed forever....."In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise," (Ephesians 1:13)

If you believe that you are a sinner and that Jesus died on the cross for your sins and rose again from the dead, you can receive eternal life right now. Just trust in the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ as your total forgiveness of sin. Accept the free gift that Jesus paid for you today and have life eternal with Him. God loves you and wants to save you this very second. Please trust Jesus now as your personal Saviour!

Are you under Law or Grace?

The Church (the body of Christ) is not under the law.

Romans 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Romans 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

There are fundamental differences between law and grace. Under the law, Israel was under a performance system.

Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

Deuteronomy 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

Deuteronomy 28:15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy god, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

Under Grace, Christ did it all and we are depending on what He did for us.

Romans 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

Colossians 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Today we are living under Grace.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

Titus 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

Romans 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

If you are truly saved by the grace of God, the spirit has baptized you into His body.

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

That Holy Spirit of Promise has sealed you until the day of redemption.

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

You have been circumcised with an operation made with out hands.

Colossians 2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Are You Saved?

Are you saved, and do you have a Saviour? What is the gospel? Do you know where you are going? The bible says that saved people go to Heaven and lost people go to Hell. The bible says that the gospel is the good news that if you trust Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour that God will save you. The bible says that there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself a ransom for all.

A ransom is the price that has to be paid to redeem someone. The bible says that we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins. Have you committed sins? Then the bible says you need a Redeemer. What is the gospel? The gospel is that Christ died for your sins. He was delivered for your offenses and was raised again for your justification.

Paul's Ministry

1. Went to the Jews first.
Romans 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile (KJV)

2. The Jews required a sign, so signs were being done until the word of God was complete.
I Cor. 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
I Cor. 13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. (KJV)

3. Paul was minister to the Gentiles.
Romans 15:16 That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost. (KJV)

4. Jesus Christ and the other apostles were ministers to Israel.
Romans 15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers: (KJV)
Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; (KJV)

5. Paul laid the foundation.
I Cor. 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. (KJV)

6. A dispensation of the gospel was given to Paul.
I Cor. 9:17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me. (KJV)
I Cor. 9:18 What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel. (KJV)

7. The gospel given to Paul.
Galatians 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. (KJV)
Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
I Cor. 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; (KJV)
I Cor. 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;(KJV)
I Cor. 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: (KJV)

8. The mystery hidden before the foundation of the world given to Paul.
Eph. 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ. (KJV)
Eph 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; (KJV)
Eph. 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: (KJV)

9. When we are saved by the believing gospel for this age, we become a new creature and are given the ministry of reconciliation, not the great commission.
II Cor. 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (KJV)
II Cor. 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; (KJV)
II Cor. 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. (KJV)

10. Because the Nation of Israel rejected Jesus Christ, they have been blinded and God is not dealing with a nation any longer, but with individuals.
Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. (KJV)
Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. (KJV)

THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD - or, Why Gary the Crusader is mistaken

THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD

Copy and paste the following url into the address bar.

http://www.tentmaker.org/articles/savior-of-the-world/circularity.htm

At the top of that same THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD page, there is a link to many other writings in the same series that are related to this same subject.

A FAITHFUL SAYING

"But concerning progressive revelation, we say, spiritually speaking, ANY THING THAT IS TRUE IS NOT NEW; ANY THING THAT IS NEW IS NOT TRUE. Since the day that the last apostle of Christ wrote the last truth revealed from heaven any servant of the Lord who has spoken spiritual Divine truth has spoken nothing new. If it is true, it can be found in the Book. If it is new, it is not true

THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD - or, Why Gary the Crusader is mistaken

THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD -

Copy and paste the following url into the address bar.

http://www.tentmaker.org/articles/savior-of-the-world/circularity.htm

At the top of that same THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD page, there is a link to many other writings in the same series that are related to this same subject.