Return to Website

True Grace Ministries Message Board

When posting messages on this board, please keep the following in mind:

1. Respect each person's difference in religious beliefs, including the differences in doctrine, style and personality.

2. Only speak in edifying ways in regards to others.

Visit the True Grace Ministries Website

True Grace Ministries Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crisis

I'm looking for a Universalist church modeled after the Universalist Church of America. It's been extremely disconcerting that I haven't been able to find such a place of worship. Unfortunately, there's no interest in starting one in my area, leaving me with few options. I'm comfortable enough attending a UU church but do feel somewhat out of place. My beliefs are squarely in the 19th incarnation of Universalist theology, yet I'm not a Unitarian. There is but one congregation (First Universalist in Providence, RI) that fits the bill but I live too far to attend services and be an active member. My other options are to worship with the Sanctuary Downtown (Denver) and Community Universalist Church (Christian Universalist Association). Both options don't fit, leading to a crisis of sorts. First Universalist doesn't offer live streaming nor do they record their services. Any advice? I would start a house church, but there's not enough interest.

Re: Crisis

Hello,
I have you found your place of worship. As well did you start your own house of worship. I have been praying that you have found one.

In God and In Christ I pray for you.

Gregorio B.