General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Night Gallery

I would definitely like a copy. JPG is fine for me. I am used to Photoshop and don't need heavy RAW format.
Let me know about the DVDs and shipping costs.

my email : contact@sequoiatradingclub.com

Re: The Night Gallery

Peirce just brought up a good point in an E-mail.

While I know better than to post pics of a model shoot here on the internet, I didn't even consider the fact that posting a pic of the black and white picture of the "80's hair" might offend someone.

While I seriously doubt anyone would notice or care, it does raise the issue that we have to be careful with what we do many of the images we have. I really don't want to get Larry in trouble over something like this.

I propose that whatever format we choose for the next message board we need to have some sort of private threads for the art students. That way we can exchange information and whatnot without attracting unwanted attention.

Just a thought.

-Thom

Re: Re: The Night Gallery

Huzzah. Good suggestions.

Re: Re: Re: The Night Gallery

Maybe you can just have a secret handshake or something? Yeah, your right It's a good thing I don't work for CIA.

Re: Re: The Night Gallery

That is part of what I am looking into for a newer forum program. I agree that there needs to be some sort of safeguards in place for posts that are just between us.

Supersecret SSL handshake...

I absolutely agree, lol, most of us know each other through art class trips and such, so we post things about inside jokes and all that, but I guess some "strangers" who comes and read our stuff must be like "wtf?!?" lol ;-p Not that I truly care, but I guess sometime it can be confusing .... ?

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Night Gallery

I just hope that nobody tries to sign up for that "finger painting class" I heard about.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Night Gallery

ZOMG especially since Delph is posting azz drawings on Facebook

Anyway, I think PHPBB allows private threads.

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Night Gallery

s cat nit dabn haty gute.