Return to Website

Observation Squadron Sixty Seven
VO-67

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Observation Squadron Sixty Seven
VO-67
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Paul Lloyd Milius

I too have Capt. Milius' POW bracelet and have been wearing since aprx 1990 after a visit to the Vietnam War Memorial where I made a donation and received the bracelet. I actually wore out the first bracelet I had and upon a return trip to DC purchased another which I wear to this day.

While I did not know Captian Milius personally, I have become rather attached to him and will wear his bracelet in his honor for his dedication and service to this great country. I have researched him and found his story to be very inspirational as his dedication, service, and heroism are evident. I teach American history at the Boulder Creek High School and i am often asked what my bracelet symbolizes and why I wear it. I honor Captain Milius and tell his story each and every time. This happens out of school often as well. Please pass my regards and sympathies to his family, but also let them know that I will steadfastly tell his story each and every time I am asked about the silver bracelet bearing his name on my wrist. He and his service will never be forgotten.

Thanks,

Chris Pondy