Return to Website

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century

This is the one and only NAGNFC Forum to let your fellow Numanoids know how you feel! Throw away your inhibitions and let us all know what's on your mind!

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SYDNEY Gig!

Hi Ryan,

Great review!! Sydney was a magic night all around. What a vibe that night. I'm really looking forward to seeing your footage as well. When I get back, I'll post around 100 pictures from the show as well as a couple of mp3s.

All the best!
Jim "The Machman" Napier

Wonderful to hear there was a new song and there will be some film of it! I've grown old, died, been reborn and raised several families whilst waiting for the Microsmusic DVD!
(a good lady has posted lots of fine footage from the Brisbane gig on youtube)

Hi Jim and the rest of the remaining 13 or thereabouts that waited backstage for Gary after the gig!
I'm the guy from Canberra who was with my girlfriend Sue.
Just wanted to say that it was great to meet you all after a brilliant Gary Numan gig ... my first in many, many years of waiting.
Catching up with all you fellow hardcore Numan fans and talking all things Gary, the odd joke here and there and discussions from astronomy to sharks made waiting around totally worthwhile!
Cheers and all the best to you all!

Hi Ryan
You mentioned in your post that you had taken most of the concert in HD and you would upload them. I'm new to this NAGNFC site (1st time today actually), have you posted the gig anywhere yet. Stuck here in the UK would loved to have been in Oz to see the master at work.
Cheers
Ritchie

Hi Ryan,ive tried my hardest to download your videos from youtube but it doesnt want to let me,im very keen to obtain your footage,would you be up for a personal trade ? Jim will vouch for my trades.