Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: A little more info.

I agree 100% that **** Mr. Mallo is over stepping his bounds he tried to give our match away to those losers when that goofy Orcut got out of the ring and Tristan was still in the ring. His calling the match destroyed my concentration. I think we would have won if he would have kept his mouth shut.

Any fool could see that David Young was worthless and Paco was helpless. There is not a rule in Pro Wrestling that says you have to stop beating on your opponent just because he can't defend himself. Paco was a defeated beaten man in my eyes you two won that match hands down!

Do you guys want another shot at Paco? (that is if he is not chicken)

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm

Re: Re: Re: A little more info.

You guys got disqualified because instead of trying to win the match you were trying to seriously injure Paco. I wasn't going to just stand there and watch you guys beat the crap out of him while Dave was helpless in the corner.

Re: Re: Re: Re: A little more info.

Since when do cage matches end in DQs?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

You guys got disqualified because instead of trying to win the match you were trying to seriously injure Paco. I wasn't going to just stand there and watch you guys beat the crap out of him while Dave was helpless in the corner.

Re: A little more info.

Wow, pretty sad that Utah's ex-WWF jabronie would be such a little b***h. He only wishes he could still promote shows in Utah.

Re: Re: A little more info.

yes we want another shot at that little border jumper, he's nothin. I dont care what type of match he wants as long as that stupid ref doesn't get in the way this time, and if he does well lets just say I'm not responsible for what will happen to him, as for David we just proved that he's just as useless as anybody that Paco has brought to the ring to take our titles its not going to happen ever.

How about a Title shot Murdock?

Forget that taco selling Paco. How would you like a shot at the UCW-Zero Heavyweight Title at Seasons Beating Dec 7th Murdock?

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm

Re: How about a Title shot Murdock?

that would be a match worth watching as i destroy tristan gallo you book it and i'll do the rest. i'll take that title from that little baby face punk and make him wish he never got in the ring with me!