Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: vegas aint shi%

Woah woah woah woah woah... Wait a minute Lexxy buddy! The only way we can beat AU guys is if we cheat or gang up on you? Wow I must have hit you in the head harder than I thought cause if I remember correctly, and I do, I beat you straight up! Fair and square! Or did you forget that little detail? But if you wanna cry about it I'll bring you a bottle and even some pull ups so you can really feel like a big kid now! Y'know one might say you are the reason UCW gets to make the matches this month! So... Ummm... Thanks I guess! :) You're swell! That was nice of you to do that for us!

Oh and I have one very very important question for you... How much does Randy Savage charge to let you rent his ring gear? I was sooooooooooooooooo jealous that I'm obviously not as cool as you! *cough* Sarcasm *cough*

Re: vegas aint shi%

Well well that masked midget can run his mouth along with every other Utardd. U see jumping u from behind was pure magic. It had nothing to do with being scared of u my little mexican jumpin bean, it was all about missin with ur mind and breakin some bone. Hows the ribs by the way. As for the 21st we will come do what we have been doing for months, running the whole show and let everyone see what real wrestling looks like. See u in a few weeks and just remember when we r in the ring on the 21st and ur ribs r pushing through the skin. U CANT RUN EITHER. It a win win situation for us. Beat u later. Oh yeah remember this,
"Sooner or later, EVERYONE get the Ca$h Flow!!!!!!!!!!!!"