Welcome to Rushlight
The Belfast Magazine's
Message Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Innocent victims

Man Murphy:

Good Post, Sadly nothing has changed.

Ardoyne Loyalist:
I come from a mixed family.

Maybe you could answer two questions please.

Why are the flag protesters out on the streets protesting because They have now got the Legal Right as England/Wales/Scotland to fly the Union Flag on those designated days as laid down by the British House of Lords, do they think they are more British Than those on the Mainland?.

If we are such a so called equal society why are the orange orders still demanding to walk past the ardoyne shops to get to there home lodge.
Do they forget the Holy cross School which was made global world wide, spitting on little children, calling them little fenian tramps, throwing urine at them, and bombs , even injuring their own police force, and a Police dog.

We know the UVF have Broken Their Cease Fire , we know they are behind all the trouble re Flag Protests, we know they are major Drug Dealers , Yet they stand well out of the way videoing everything and putting it on social net works , Everyone knows who they are , were they live , were they meet.

Its imperative for peace and stability that the police move against the gang leaders, I believe they have been followed for over 9 months now, so maybe it wont be long now, also the major drug dealers in the nationalist areas as well.

Yes I agree, everyone has the right to Make a society for there children and grand children to be free to speak to who ever we like Irrespective of colour or creed.

Sadly there are those who will do anything to make sure that doesn't happen.