Return to Website

Movie Forum at Sawthat.com

All about movies and reviews! Post your review on a movie or video, and while youre here enter our contests for prizes!

Movie Forum at Sawthat.com
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Real War - Air Land Sea (PC) Hit
Real War - Air Land Sea (PC) Hit > http://tinyurl.com/q6ble4o 97ffa81d91 Real War delivers a stunning one-two punch of 3-D vehicles--with their realistic movement--against the backdrop of a richly detailed...
Views: 962   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 9:03am
by leofhilde
x
xanvas
Ocean_Waves_Breaking_and_Marine_Aerosol_Fluxes-adds
Ocean_Waves_Breaking_and_Marine_Aerosol_Fluxes-adds > http://urlin.us/0f2yg 972c82176d Francis Collins A Linguagem De Deus Pdf Tenho O Livro.zip  css tutorial free ebook download  film semi 3gp...
Views: 193   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 6:34pm
by xanvas
j
johnny
merry christmas
Merry Christmas All. Did you notice baby's face, Trying hard at table grace, Spitting out, wondering why, Nothing goes in mouth or eye. Did you notice startled eyes, When poppers pop, trailers fly, Christmas lights blink, flash, New found toys whirl,...
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2008 5:19am
by johnny
Views: 185   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2008 10:09pm
by jimmy p.
FOR SALE - Sustanon deca durabolin winstrol dianabol Erythropoietin Methyl 1-testosterone Clenbutero
FOR SALE !! Sustanon sustenon deca durabolin nandrolone decanoate dianabol anabol naposim anadrol anapolon clomid durabol clomiphene citrate Gonadotropina HCG Human Chorionic Gonadotropin hGH Human Growth Hormone somatropin saizen jintropin caffeine gensci igtropi...
Views: 249   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 30, 2006 7:54am
by nkristan@indo.ne...
I need former movieclub members help!!!!!
Hi all!!! This is Jimmy the plumber .Some of you know me from the last marathon as hoody or hoodman. A long story short some of you may have seen in local news papers articles about short films and a contest for the IFC and comcast on demand. A very close...
Views: 370   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2006 8:24am
by jimmy p. (hoodma...
e
Ed
What's going on?
Movies on the front page have changed but still can't click for content. Is this site starting back up?
Views: 373   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 5, 2006 7:05pm
by Ed
a
Admin
Free DVD-RIPS movie downloads FREE!!
Need free dvd movies?>> Visit this site for free downloads. dvdrips.bravehost.com All dvd rips/ camera / high quality / You can even post links to your own uploaded moves all for free> visit now dvdrips.bravehost.com
Views: 398   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2006 8:10pm
by Admin
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 358   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 8:38pm
by Joe
WHAT HAPPENED????
PLEASE SAW THAT>>>>>>> COME BACK!
Views: 422   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2006 11:26am
by Theresa Bernth
R.I.P. - SAWTHAT.COM
We're over 6-8 months with no new activities, events, or notice as to what has happened. I PRONOUNCE SAWTHAT.COM - DEAD. M.
Views: 443   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 8, 2006 1:46pm
by Mike Grant
Saw II
dose any one have this one on thier watch list? I saw the first one, I thought it was great. if any one sees it before I do let me know, and no need to reply if you didnit like the last oe, I am sure you wont like this one
Views: 463   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2005 8:52pm
by Dave T. Clown
Must Love Dogs
Here it is guys, You need to pick up sum brownie poits with your chick? Take her to see Must Love Dogs. A deffenatly touchy fealy kind of movie. Leave the kids at home, garenteed to be a fidgeter for the little ones.... there are a few humorus sections so you w...
Views: 519   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2005 1:45pm
by Darlene Burgess
Have you seen this?
Any Dave Chapelle fans here? I love that guy, he cracks me up. I just saw Before they were Kings 2 on DVD...it is hilarious! My friend at umvd told me about it so I thought I'd take a look. Has anyone seen Before they were Kings 2? What did you like on it? Anyone hav...
Views: 463   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 21, 2005 3:09pm
by LiLeah04
Devil’s Rejects
Devil’s Rejects RATED R FOR VOLENCE AND NUDITY First let me say, “Leave the Puppies at home!!!!!” Second let me ask you this, did you like “Dirty Larry and Crazy Marry?” and the “Texas Chain Saw Massacre?” Well thi...
Views: 1274   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 20, 2005 10:52pm
by Dave T. Clown
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
saw the preveiw last night, I kept expecting the umpas busting out with thier old songs of wisdom, well the got sum new ones... good movie, lots of adult humor along with treats for the kiddies. good one to go see and if you must, you can take the kiddies t...
Views: 470   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 16, 2005 4:15pm
by James
crash
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED A great movie with a bit of a touchy subject. Racism seems to be they key focus of this film. Many different storylines interweaving into one .You view the lives of black,white,spanish,persian and asian people and the conflicts that the shor...
Views: 490   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 9, 2005 2:45pm
by duquesmom
Polar Express
Polar Express Well what can I say, this soon to be Christmas classic was fun, imaginative, creative and I absolutely loved the cinematography. After seeing the film I was informed that there is a book about the story, so for many of you there may not be any sur...
Views: 446   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 14, 2005 1:50pm
by CarrieZ
Sin City
This movie is truly the way comic book/graphic novels should be done.There is enough humor and action for everyone.The whole filming style really puts you in their environment.You have to pay attention ,but if your imagination can follow multiple story lines and dif...
Views: 435   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 3, 2005 4:18pm
by jimmy p
trailer for house of d
i know this movie isn't around yet and it might not ever make it here from what i've been hearing .but everyone please check out the trailer for house of d it is a david duchovny film writer director debut with robin williams and his daughter duchovnys wife tea le...
Views: 438   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2005 1:08pm
by jimmy p
"Miss Congeniality 2"
What a hoot. Much better than what I expected. down right knee slapin fun.... I think most every one will like this one with its all star cast and a host of one liners....
Views: 457   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2005 7:31am
by Dave T. Clown
Guess Who
Well not quite "Guess whos coming to dinner" A fun ,pleasant comedy for all.The combination of Bernie and Ashton seems at first a bit motley, but you'll see for yourself they fit like puzzle pieces,and not just when they are sleeping. This movie has a bit of roma...
Views: 419   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2005 8:44pm
by jimmy p
The Jacket
Good story, was hard to follow along for the first 5 minutes but once I cought on the beginning all made sence. I injoyed this one. I give it my high ratting of
Views: 501   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 6, 2005 9:30pm
by jimmy the plumbe...
Constantine
I like this one, Special affects are great. good story.
Views: 446   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2005 5:40pm
by Dave T. Clown
ONG-BAK
aside from being another subtitle adventure this one is worth seeing, good story, good plot, lots of adventure. plenty of comic releif
Views: 421   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2005 12:30am
by Dave T. Clown
s
Susie
Coach Carter
I am not a basket ball fan in the least bit. this film is much more than a team on the way to stardem. this film is Powerfull moving is an exclent story based about a real coach who demanded respect and honor from his studants and would except nothin...
Views: 508   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 4, 2005 12:37pm
by cheekie770
Fat Albert
Hey Hey Hey.... What can I Say!!! I love films about being a winner! Great for kids and pretty good for me... I Loved the ending especialy (guest apearances) I give this one a
Views: 428   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2005 5:38pm
by Dave T. Clown
Stripes
All I can say on this film is, "Ma grab the biscuts out of the oven, put the dowg out on the poarch and load up the truck cause this is a fun film to see!" I love barn yard humor! So I loved this film. about busted a gut a couple times, has its touching moments an...
Views: 837   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 8, 2005 7:48pm
by Dave T. Clown
d
Dena
Lemony Snickets
Even though I don't really care for Jim Carrey, the movie was very good. Not meant for little kids, though. Had some scary moments. Much better than I expected.
Views: 563   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 8, 2005 7:21pm
by Dave T. Clown
"White Noise"
ever get the fealing some one is looking over your sholder? get the willies? get a sudden chill up your spine? or goose bumps crawl all over your skin. you ever thought you saw something out of the corner of your eye? ever have the lights go out on you for no reason?...
Views: 449   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 8, 2005 7:13pm
by Susie
d
Dena
Beyond The Sea
Let me preface this by saying I love Bobby Darin music. Kevin Spacey was really, really good in this. He sang just like Bobby. The movie was OK, the music is fabulous.
Views: 398   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2005 3:08pm
by Dena
Million Dollar Baby
I was never a fan of Boxing films but the Million Dollar Baby is a upper cut above the rest. this heart breaking tail is well worth seeing. This is a fictional film and is not based on any ones history so just sit back and enjoy. Its just a story... I give i...
Views: 425   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2005 12:00am
by Dave T. Clown
A vary long engagement
Language French. English captioned It was a little rough for me to read every thing. But I didn’t need to read captions to figure out the horrors of war as this film has well documented. An excellent story and No guessing what was going to happen next on...
Views: 444   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 23, 2004 5:54am
by Dave T. Clown
Phantom of the Opera
Phantom of the Opera If you haven’t placed this one on your must see list I urge you to do so. This film is nothing short of spectacular, the action, love, mystery and drama will keep you in your seat if the choreography doesn’t simply astound you!...
Views: 443   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2004 12:24am
by Dave T. Clown
Flight of the Phoenix
Flight of the Phoenix Great acting by the entire cast. Great plot A remake superbly done… I really loved the beginning with one of my favorites toons “I’ve Been Every Where Man” by the legend him self “Johnny Cash” A...
Views: 448   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2004 11:44pm
by Dave T. Clown
Blade
Aside from the birdy language, (foul) If you are easily offended you may want to miss this.... this movie has a good plot, lots of action, this film will never be seen on general telivision unless it is dubded... this is not a good film for the kids unless you...
Views: 412   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 7, 2004 2:17am
by Dave T. Clown
Closer
Closer was a movie with good acting. Story was disappointing. These 4 people went back and forth and back and forth having sex between them. Halfway thru the movie all I could think was, I wish they'd keep their pants on!!!! Not worth the admission cost...... s...
Views: 453   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2004 12:37pm
by duquesmom
Christmas with the Kranks
nothing like having a disfunctional christmas.... I think the director had a hard time getting across the doughter coming home being varry important... other wise I thought a disfunctional neighborhood was delightfull... especialy when they are in the mood for...
Views: 408   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 1, 2004 1:47am
by Dave T. Clown
Alexander
Alexander The Great portrayed in this at what can be considered at best a fictional account of the life and times. For a long running film, this film is not short in action; you might even say Alexander is a nonstop action film…. This is an adult film no...
Views: 483   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 27, 2004 6:24pm
by Dave T. Clown
Kinsey
With out saying this film is for mature audiences, so if you want to take your kids to see this film go watch it first. This film had more twist and turns than I thought were possible on this subject, tho I found some scenes objectionable for my life style the f...
Views: 442   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 18, 2004 11:31pm
by Dave T. Clown
Seed of Chucky
I cant think of a thing to say..... except that this film is highlarryous... the killing rampage is no longer a shocker, so they went for humor.... It is not recomended for kids under 17 (rated "R" for content)I did enjoy the film, and would concider going b...
Views: 506   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 11, 2004 10:54pm
by Dave T. Clown
Enduring Love
Well if you needed to see more than the thumbs down on this one here it is... It started off boring went to a bit of a thrill on to a flopping mess all over the floor this is a never ending film, meaning I thought it would never end. it just went on and on and on,...
Views: 500   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 9, 2004 10:00pm
by Dave T. Clown
The Incredibles
The Incredibles This film is “TOTALLY WICKED MAN” Nothing short of incredible and good luck in finding a seat on a Sunday,,,,,,, better plan on an early arrival if you really want to see this film and if you are packing kids, then this film is a must....
Views: 476   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2004 6:09pm
by Dave T. Clown
SAW
IF YOU LIKE BLOOD AND GORE, IF YOU LIKE TWISTED TAILS, IF YOU LIKE A MOVIE WITH A GOOD ENDING, THIS IS THE MOVIE FOR YOU I was expecting something totally different when I entered the theater, and was surprised with a tail that when all brought together you...
Views: 337   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 29, 2004 6:04pm
by T. Wood
36 Hour Marithon
To start off a line of discussion on the recent Marithon held on the 15 of October at the phenox therator of farmingon hills located on grand river in the old drive in. I first want to say thankyou for picking me for as contestant. For those of you who were not...
Views: 348   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 26, 2004 1:30am
by Dave T. Clown
The Grudge
Did that SCARRY GO BOO? You bet your pajama bottoms it did.... this movie is not for the faint of heart. Even when you saw it comming it got ya and got ya good. this is a must this year for the halloween season... Even I was treated to some healthy sized goos...
Views: 245   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 23, 2004 2:52am
by Dave T. Clown
Frydaynight Lights
Frydaynight Lights If you have or ever had a son, daughter, or neice or nephew, or brother or sister, who is or has been involved in the highschool or collage football seen you will injoy this film, It is clean and is safe for the whole family. Frydaynight Lig...
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2004 9:39pm
by Dave T. Clown
Sky Captian and the World of Tomarow
Sky Captian and the World of Tomarow This is a good one, Grandma and Gramps might even like this one. for those of you who remember and enjoyed the humpfrey bogart and buck rogers films will get a bang out of this one. the film was made in black and white...
Views: 242   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2004 9:37pm
by Dave T. Clown
Shark Tail
Shark Tail This is a must see for the kiddies and has enough drama for the whole family. if you liked the incredible mr limpet or the god fother emagin the two combined in to one action pack adventure. I cant tell any more with out giving a way the movie....
Views: 219   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2004 9:35pm
by Dave T. Clown
Taxi
Taxi this is a light harted upbeat movie that I beleive you should put on your must see list. In this action packed film if you like slapstick you will love this situation commidy staring Queen Lativia as a New York cabby Or is that a New Jersey Cabby, you de...
Views: 294   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2004 9:33pm
by Dave T. Clown
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet