Return to Website

Strothotte Web Forum

Wilkommen auf der Strothott'schen Botschaftei!
Tragt Euch doch bitte ein!

Welcome to the Strothotte Message Board!
Please leave your messages here!

HTML is ok here!

Forum: Strothotte Web Forum
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Funny Heart Validation

Ok, so this one is kind of funny to me. Last night I attended your session because my friend had an extra ticket (her mom chickened out). I really had no idea where or what I was going to experience until I got there and had a "few" minutes to ask my friend what we were doing.
You were a little fragmented around me, perhaps because of my relationship with my dad before he died. There was lots of verbal and physical abuse in my family as a child. Fortunatley for me, we were able to come to peace before he passed and I am totally ok with it. We had the time... and the words before he passed.

So, last night I picked the word "Hearts".

The night before this session I hosted a surprise birthday party for a friend, I was running short on time so I recycled a bunch of party decorations from the spare bedroom. In almost each arrangement were hearts, lots and lots of them and for some reason when I was putting them out the hearts stood out. ok, no big deal, it was done the night before and just a coincidence (right?). I haven't had time to take the decorations down yet so the hearts are still everywhere in my house and that's what I came home to after your session.

So this morning, I am running late for work. I had just finished my laundry and all my drawers were filled with clean clothes, I had lots to choose from. I reached in and grabbed a pair of socks. COVERED with hearts. I smiled, coincidence? I had about 15 pairs of socks to choose from but picked the one that is covered with hearts.
Next I started to put on my pants and looked down at my under ware... the pattern is a million little hearts! Again, because my drawers were full with clean clothes, I had maybe 15 to choose from. I just grabbed those ones without looking, then noticed all the hearts on my body. You said it is their way of telling me that they love me... apparently a lot! So thank you,

http://www.carsteering.com/chevrolet_caprice_steering_box.htm

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Email Forms   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com