Return to Website

True Grace Ministries Message Board

When posting messages on this board, please keep the following in mind:

1. Respect each person's difference in religious beliefs, including the differences in doctrine, style and personality.

2. Only speak in edifying ways in regards to others.

Visit the True Grace Ministries Website

True Grace Ministries Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Is True Grace Ministries out of business?
The webpage is full of missing graphics and broken links. It doesn't look like anyone is managing or even looking at the website and it's on autopilot performing a death spiral. The ministry interested me but the neglect makes it appear that it might not be worth my...
Views: 190   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 24, 2022 10:13am
by Rev. Dr. Kenneth...
Crisis
I'm looking for a Universalist church modeled after the Universalist Church of America. It's been extremely disconcerting that I haven't been able to find such a place of worship. Unfortunately, there's no interest in starting one in my area, leaving me with few opti...
Views: 53   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 24, 2022 12:45am
by Gregorio B.
Four treasure houses of universal salvation writings
By William Barclay (well known Bible expositor) “I am a convinced universalist. I believe that in the end everyone will be gathered into the love of God. The only victory love can enjoy is the day when its offer of love is answered by the return of love. The o...
Views: 370   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 14, 2017 8:23am
by Rodger Tutt
MY TESTIMONY
TESTIMONY OF TED JONES My wife Helen and I spent forty years of our lives distributing Christian literature. We are in our seventies now. The following testimony video by J. Preston Eby is an example of the power of literature. One critic thinks that Preston should...
Views: 409   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2016 8:42am
by Ted Jones
MY GREATEST PLEASURE
NOTHING gives me greater pleasure than to guide people to the reasons why I see an infinitely different God in the Bible than the one I was taught in the several different eternal punishment churches I attended during years gone by and in the Bible school from which...
Views: 378   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 15, 2016 2:34pm
by Jen
b
Brian
Hello!
Hello, I am new here. Feel free to message me at brianrenner01@gmail.com Thanks!
Views: 488   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2016 11:19pm
by Brian
VIDEO
Does traditional Christianity cause insanity? Many seem to think so. This video is the story a pastor and his daughter of their journey from the traditional turn or burn gospel to the Victorious Gospel of Jesus Christ. Like it on Facebook and please send links to you...
Views: 496   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 1, 2015 8:01pm
by Rodger Tutt
SNIPPETS FROM THE HARD COPY UR LIBRARY OF RODGER TUTT
Hi everyone. Every day or so I would like to post a snippet from my hard copy universal reconciliation library. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. #1 - A SNIPPET FROM REDEMPTION ALL IN ALL - RAY PRINZING (my earthly hero and mentor) “Aionian punishme...
Views: 5244   Replies: 398
Last Post: Feb 5, 2015 6:47am
by Rodger Tutt
end of days
Shalom! I Am sending this to you for your consideration. It is a bit different. But I have it from a reliable source, it is good. Psalm 119: Time Frame for the End of Days Michael Barnett...
Views: 671   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2014 4:19am
by michael barnett
Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?
Peace greetings (shalom) ALL, I would like to share by beliefs with you concerning Father Yahweh ["God"] and His son Yahshua ["Jesus"] and who they are. I believe that Scripture teaches that we are to know Father Yahweh and His son Yahshua. I do not believe that Y...
Views: 741   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 18, 2014 9:34am
by Rebecca
A BRAND NEW EXCELLENT SHORT WRITING BY MARTIN ZENDER
A BRAND NEW EXCELLENT SHORT WRITING BY MARTIN ZENDER MEET THE WOMAN WHO SAVED HERSELF – by Martin Zender http://www.martinzender.com/ZWTF/ZWTF12.pdf
Views: 600   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 2, 2012 9:03am
by Rodger Tutt
WHERE WILL YOU SPEND ETERNITY ?
WHERE WILL YOU SPEND ETERNITY ? Man's Problem: SIN "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God."(Romans 3:23). "For the wages of sin is death........." (Romans 6:23). "....all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth." (Revelati...
Views: 5653   Replies: 80
Last Post: Feb 4, 2012 4:37pm
by Gretchen
Afew words rather than 10000 in tongues
A Few Words Rather than 10000 If the water was turned to wine the world would be a beautiful place, Instead a thousand tears drown out the silence of calm in this place. We should look to the heavens for the answers we seek yet the wolves have...
Views: 633   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 2, 2012 8:31pm
by Minister Joseph ...
Christian Works
Love the quote about Great minds, average minds, and small minds, I Hope to get into serious discussions with people who are past the fundamental stage of Christianity: and ready to Fellowship on a Higher level. I am not seeking argument over doctrine; rather sharing...
Views: 630   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2011 12:23pm
by John Keister
Christian Chaplains Corps of America
Have you felt God's call to reach out in your community and minister to those who are less fortunate, or who are confined to nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospitals, or other public care facilities? Are you one who is already involved, or wants to be inv...
Views: 864   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 8:49am
by Chaplain Allen
d
DAVID
Subject : Lord Jesus Christ please help me to further my job contract as I now use a sharp thing to
Subject : Lord Jesus Christ please help me to further my job contract as I now use a sharp thing to cut into my body in order to keep on praying, pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, a-men. Thank God for that I can submit my prayer request here, and thank y...
Views: 961   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 27, 2009 8:09am
by DAVID
MY TRIBUTE TO RAY PRINZING - MY HERO AND MENTOR
My name is Rodger Tutt. I live in Toronto, Canada, and I’m 70 years old. I’m a Christian Biblical Universal Transformationist. Before you brush off my assertion by saying “there is no such a thing,” think about the following. MY TRIBU...
Views: 1555   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2009 2:36pm
by Rodger Tutt
s
Sword
GOOD NEWS!!!
Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke [is] easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30 h...
Views: 1929   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 24, 2008 9:00pm
by Sword
Crusader says it is "so sad" that I believe the Bible teaches universal salvation
Gary the Crusader says it is “so sad” that I believe that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible teaches that Jesus has both the ABILITY and the INTENTION to eventually save all fallen creatures from everything from which they need to be saved....
Views: 2581   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2008 8:47am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever, you can copy and paste (if necessary) the following urls into the address bar and find out that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible actually teaches universal salvation, not even annihilation...
Views: 2319   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 3, 2008 6:51pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
y
yoel
is this a universalism forum
hello nice to meet everyone, is this a universalism only forum, I hope not..I am a searching for an open forum to discuss the doctrin of salvation,BUT NOT UNIVERSALISM
Views: 2401   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 3, 2008 9:31am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
Gary the Crusader's brand of eternal torment theology is Calv-Arminianism
On a previous post on this message board Gary says he rejects Calvinism, and Arminianism, and Universalism. He rejects all three. Instead, the eternal torment theology that Gary believes in and preaches is what Charles Slagle calls Calv-Arminianism. See ABSOLUT...
Views: 2410   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 28, 2008 2:42pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD - or, Why Gary the Crusader is mistaken
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever, you can copy and paste the following url into the address bar and find out that the Bible actually teaches universal salvation, not even annihilation. THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD Copy and paste the foll...
Views: 2223   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 13, 2008 9:13pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
MY TRIBUTE TO RAY PRINZING - REVISED
Ray Prinzing is my hero. His writings can be Googled up and read online. Just type in Ray Prinzing. During my twelve year nervous breakdown caused by my inability to emotionally cope with the idea that God lets any creature suffer forever in hell, every morning, a...
Views: 2999   Replies: 19
Last Post: Feb 13, 2008 9:17am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
The god that Calvinist and Arminian eternal tormentors profess to love
The god that Arminian eternal tormentors profess to love says to his fallen creatures “Unless you are lucky enough to find out about my son during this lifetime, and even if you are that lucky, if you don’t have the good sense to cooperate with my son...
Views: 2515   Replies: 27
Last Post: Feb 13, 2008 9:16am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
Calvinism, Arminianism, or Universalism. Which view of salvation is true? See
ABSOLUTE ASSURANCE IN JESUS CHRIST – Charles Slagle http://www.tentmaker.org/books/Absolute-Assurance-in-Jesus-Christ.html
Views: 2335   Replies: 15
Last Post: Feb 13, 2008 9:15am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
Everyone is going to heaven - some through the fire, but all through the blood
We should desire to experience the lake of fire if God sees that is what we need. That's how much we can relax in the arms of God's love. It is God’s decretive will (that which MUST occur) that everyone violates His preceptive will (that which they OUGHT to...
Views: 2556   Replies: 44
Last Post: Feb 13, 2008 9:14am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
God Invites You To Trust His Son And Be Saved!
Don’t Delay – No Time to Lose! II Corinthians 6:2 – "For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succored thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation." You are privile...
Views: 2547   Replies: 19
Last Post: Feb 13, 2008 9:13am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
God invites you to trust that His Son will save all fallen creatures including you
WHY I BELIEVE THE BIBLE TEACHES UNIVERSAL SALVATION The people who want to keep believing that the Bible proves that everyone deserves to suffer forever in hell just because they were born into this world, or because they don’t make the “right” c...
Views: 2348   Replies: 12
Last Post: Feb 13, 2008 9:12am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD - or, Why Gary the Crusader is mistaken
Everyone is going to heaven - some through the fire, but all through the blood We should desire to experience the lake of fire if God sees that is what we need. That's how much we can relax in the arms of God's love. It is God’s decretive will (that whic...
Views: 2243   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 13, 2008 9:10am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet